Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it illegal to runaway when you're 14? what can happen?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK I'm 15 and I still get abused from my father just last night my dad found a Instagram picture of me wearing a crop top he hit me hard with my phone on my face and my sholders he also punched me in my shoulder as well my mom was just sitting on the bed watching this all happen she was just on her phone looking at me. then he hit my 13year old sister and made her cry because she was just following my male cousins on Instagram. I'm thinking about running away my friend wants me to come stay with her what should I do? Please this has been happening since I was just a baby and I need to leave my house

Comment

• ccsmod12
      ccsmod12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, and thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like things at home have been difficult for you and possibly abusive. We’re sorry you’re going through this. No one deserves to be hurt in any way.

If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately.

When harm or abuse happen at home, you have the right to report it. If you feel like reporting is an option you want to explore, you may find this website helpful: https://www.childhelp.org/child-abuse/. Child Help USA (1-800-422-4453) is an organization that helps protect minors from being harmed. We can also help you to file a report if that’s the route you are considering. You can also reach out to someone at your school like a trusted teacher our counselor about what you’re going through.

If you'd like to talk in more detail about your situation or have any questions please call 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or chat with us (www.1800RUNAWAY.org). We’re here to listen and here to help in whatever way we can. We hope to hear from you soon. Best, NRS

• I need help I'm 14, my parents verbally abuse me and all they care about is their image. They always care about my little brother, and I looked to see where most of my family live and I don't want to be around him so I got a few places that would help me, but my parents every time when I confront them about being rude or being a little bit physically abusive they just scorned, and they look at me like I'm crazy. And then after we have huge arguments my mom acts like nothing happens so no one can suspect anything it makes me very frustrated and sad it makes me sad that I have to leave my family but I really want to I can't live with them anymore and although I'm very fortunate, they always do stuff to me that just makes me feel like I don't deserve a life or anything and they said hurtful things today and this weekend, I thought about killing myself multiple times but I'm going to choose to be stronger and I just want to move away and get away from them, don't believe my parents because they always seemed really nice especially my mom until everyone leaves and then she removes her fake smile and continues just to say hello of much of a disappointment I am and how I shouldn't living right thing and how much of a loser I am it just hurts me I just want to move away that's all, please help.

Comment

• ccsmod2
      ccsmod2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello There.
      Thank you for contacting The National Runaway Safeline, we are here to help and here to listen. It sounds like you are going through a really difficult time right now. You do not deserve to be abused, any type of abuse is not acceptable. If you would like to make an abuse report you can always call The Child Help Hotline at: 1800-422-4453. We know that sometimes making an abuse report can be scary if you would like our help please give us a call or chat with us and we can help.
      You also mentioned wanting to leave home, we are not legal experts but we do have general knowledge of the laws. If you were to leave home without permission your parents do have the right to file a runaway report. If the police do find you they most likely would bring you back home.
      We hope this information will be helpful to you in your situation. If you have any other questions or would like to explore your options more please give us a call. We are here 24/7 to listen and provide support. We wish you the best of luck!
      NRS

• Is it legal to run away at age 13 if you're trying to get out of an abusive home? Please help ASAP!!

Comment

• ccsmod1
      ccsmod1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey there,

Thanks so much for reaching out and sharing a little bit about what's going on, we know that it takes a lot of courage. We aren’t legal experts here at NRS, but generally speaking, if you do opt to leave your home your parents (or guardians) can file a runaway report, which is essentially a missing person report. Running away is a status offense; this means that it isn’t illegal, but it’s something you can’t do while still a minor. If a runaway report is filed and you are located by the authorities you will most likely be returned to your parents/guardians. If you disclose abuse to responding police officers they may let you stay where you are but since they are mandated reporters they will have to alert Child Protective Services.

Absolutely no one deserves to be abused. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. If any harm or abuse is happening at home, you have the right to report it. If you feel like this is an option you want to explore, you may find this website helpful: https://www.childhelp.org/child-abuse/. We can also help you to file a report if that’s the route you are considering. It may also be a good idea to explore options for staying with another family member or someone you trust as far as transferring custody.

If you’d like to go over what’s going on in depth, or if you’d like to explore other options that you may have available to you, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY. You can also chat us by clicking on the “CHAT” button on top of our homepage. We’re open 24/7 and here to listen and support you in any way we can.

Stay safe,
      NRS

• I feel like running away from home because they just don't understand me I really had enough and feel like if I don't leave it will lead to suicidal thoughts.i have somewhere to go but I don't want anyone after me like the police

Comment

• ccsmod7
      ccsmod7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,

Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now. It sounds like you’re fearing that the situation may may lead to suicidal thoughts if things don’t change. Your safety and well-being is important. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255); www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org is also a great resource to reach out to in addition to our crisis services.

Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. This may be an isolating and lonely time for you, but you are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.

If you would like to talk more in detail please call or chat soon. Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).

We hope to hear from you soon.

Be safe and stay strong,

NRS

• I am 16 years old nd I'm pregnant nd I ran away but I have my birth certificate I hate my SSN am I still able to inroll into school start working and go to the doctor still?

Comment

• ccsmod13
      ccsmod13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out to NRS for support. It sounds like you have left home and you have a few concerns. It is really responsible of you to ask for help regarding thinks like your medical care, going to school, and working. We are not legal experts, but we can share some general info from what we know.

If you left home without permission, then it is likely that your parent or guardian has filed a runaway report. This does not mean you will be arrested, but if the police do locate you then you will likely be returned home. However, in some states being pregnant and having a child can mean that you are already considered emancipated or you have a pathway to becoming emancipated. Being emancipated would mean that you have the rights of a legal adult and can make your decisions about where you live. Your local police department may be able to answer if they would take a runaway report for someone in your circumstances if you call the non-emergency number to ask anonymously. Please do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-786-2929 or chat us at 1800runaway.org if you would like us to look up more information on emancipation for you.

Since you are 16, you may still need a work permit to get a job. This is something you could talk to your school about, but we are not sure if a parent would still need sign off on getting a permit. Planned Parenthood can help you access medical care without insurance for free or on a sliding scale payment plan. You can get more information by going to their website plannedparethood.org or calling them at 1-800-230-7526. If you are already attending a school then you can continue to attend as a runaway. You parents may tell the police that you are at school in order to have you brought back home. If you need to enroll in a new school you can reach out to your school district for more information on their enrollment policies. Additionally, the National Center for Homeless Educational Hotline at 1-800-308-2145 may be able to assist you with this issue as well.

Please reach out to us soon at 1-800-786-2929 so we can help!

Take Care,
      NRS

• I'm running away tonight, and heres why. For more than a year I lived it corpus Christi Texas with my grandparents. They fed and clothe me, they took care of me. When they say I love you, I actually believe they do, I never doubt it. Now recently I'm here in San Antonio because some stuff with CPS happened and now I cant see my mom. Which I'm fine with, I hate my mom. Shes a drug addict. But anyways because of this my dad wont let me go back to San Antonio, he thinks my mom is in corpus where my grandparents live. He doenst believe or trust me that shes not there, she literally isnt. Hes trying to make me stay here and I dont want to. I'm 14 I can choose where I want to live. My dad drinks and comes home late. He has a job yeah, but hes a ****. Doesn't bring us food when we're hungry. And barley buys us clothes, or he'll make us wear old stuff. He wont care. Then not to mention my grandma who's his mom. Makes us work everyday, always picks at every little thing we do. It's like she wants to cause arguments 26/9. Then my brother picks on me, beats me up. Steals. Hes bigger than me so it's hard to defend myself. I feel like I'm going crazy staying here. I just want to go back home. If no one cant take me back home, I'll have to do it myself.
    Last edited by ccsmod1; 08-06-2019, 01:28 AM.

Comment

• ccsmod1
      ccsmod1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey there,

Thanks so much for contacting us, it takes a lot of courage to reach out and share your story. It must be really hard to live in a home with so much tension. It's not OK for your brother to beat you or steal. It sounds very frustrating to have to live with your dad when life with him is so uneasy. Running away is a big decision and it can be very stressful to figure out what you want to do.

You mentioned some things about your brother being violent towards you and your dad being a little neglectful. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. If any harm or abuse is happening at home, you have the right to report it. If you feel like this is an option you want to explore, you may find this website helpful: https://www.childhelp.org/child-abuse/.

You stated that your dad frequently drinks and that your mom has had some issues with drugs. It can be really hard to live with someone who struggles with an addiction to alcohol. We want you to know that you are not alone. If you’d like to talk to other young people who are dealing with friends or family members who have drinking problems you can check out Alateen. You can find more information about this support group, or find a local meeting here: https://al-anon.org/newcomers/teen-corner-alateen/. You can also check out Narateen, a sister organization that focuses on family members that use drugs by going to https://www.nar-anon.org/narateen.

If you’d like to go over what’s going on in depth, or if you’d like to explore other options that you may have available to you, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY. You can also chat us by clicking on the “CHAT” button on top of our homepage. We’re open 24/7 and here to listen and support you in any way we can.

Stay safe,
      NRS

• Hello, I'm 13 years old turning 14 at October and im from Spain, im planning to run away from my home, im already crazy that drives me too much insane. I have been absolutely abuse when i was a kid and if you are wondering why, i'm running from my house? Well, i have been into a horrible experience when i was a kid and i havent told no one so my mom doesnt understand me that well. Talking about my mother, i hated her. She well thinks alot and she offence me too much with her imaginary like i have been beaten because of my rude personality. She doesnt understand me even i tell her some of my problem, she just said like "your too young for that to experience something" or like "im older than you so i know you" and heck she does, she actually never know me since she left me since i was a kid and never been in whole life would she care for me. I sometimes lost temper while she been continuing offencing some words thats not even true for me. If you also think that this is some kind of joke or lies then no, this happend to me alot. If theres none of help, i dont accept to someone who is going to say that i should fix it to my parents or something about asking permission first because im ready to leave in my house without asking my mother a permission. I dont trust people so much so i considered my mother not my real parents or i considered them something else that makes me hate her.

Comment

• ccsmod0
      ccsmod0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello,
      The National Runaway Safeline is located in the United States of America (USA). Our knowledge of helpful community based resources and our understanding of youth in crisis related laws is limited to the USA. If you are located in a country outside of the USA, you can use this link to find a youth helpline in or around your country: https://www.childhelplineinternation...pline-network/.
      We hope that by reaching out to a local resource, you are able to get the support you need from an organization that understands the laws and circumstances that affect youth in your country.
      Best wishes,
      NRS

• My friend is being abused and she doesn’t even understand, until this summer it got really bad. She hasn’t left her house in 6 months, the only person she can have over is me. I can’t watch her become a shell of a person the other day i saw her suicide note. I can’t lose her. If we sneak out at night and run what can the police do?

Comment

• ccsmod13
      ccsmod13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us with this. It’s always painful when someone you care about is being abused but it’s good to hear that you’re looking out for your friend. Being in a situation like this can be really stressful and emotionally exhausting, so it might be helpful to you to check in with yourself routinely and make sure you are handling all of this okay. It also might help to check in with your friend and see how she feels about reporting the abuse. If you or her have questions about what reporting looks like, feel free to call the National Child Abuse Hotline for more information and help filing a report. Additionally, if your friend needs help because they are feeling suicidal she can reach out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255. We are confidential and will not push you one way or another. To answer your question about what could happen if you run away, keep in mind that we are not legal experts and can’t guarantee what exactly would happen. However, it is probably helpful for you to know that if you leave home as a minor, your legal guardians have the right to file a runaway report with the police. Once that report has been filed, it is the police’s job to return you both back to your homes. If you and your friend were found by the police, your friend could let them know that she does not feel safe returning home and police would likely involve child protective services to make sure your friend has somewhere safe to live. We hope that answers your question. If you have further questions, feel free to contact us using our online chat or at 1-800-RUNAWAY. We are here 24/7 and are happy to help you think through more options or develop a safety plan for your friend.

Take Care,
      NRS

• Hi. I’m running away tonight. I want some advice. I’m 14 years old and have gender dysphoria, which has lead to never having depression (note: not clinically diagnosed, but I’m 100% sure it is) and living with my parents has been terrible for my mental health and has in several occasions driven me to the point of suicide. I live in Alabama and what to know what will happen if a 14 year old runs away. Please answer ASAP! Thank you!

Comment

• ccsmod6
      ccsmod6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, thank you so much for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like it’s been hard for you to feel good at home lately and it’s really good that you are reaching out for support and trying your best to take care of yourself. Your feelings are real and important, and it isn’t fair to you that your parents are treating you in ways that feel terrible. Your feelings are valid and you should know that you don’t have to go through this alone. You can give us at the NRS a call any time, 24/7, at 1-800-RUNAWAY, if you would like to talk to someone about what you are feeling and what you can do, we’re a confidential hotline and we are here to help.
      It sounds really tough to be 14-years-old, feeling gender dysphoria and depression, and not getting the support you need from your parents, and it makes sense that you’re thinking that running away is better than staying. Think about what it would take for you to feel safe at home, and where else you might be able to feel safe living right now. If you give us a call or visit our website to chat with us online, we might be able to help you find shelter resources in your area, or other local resources for teens struggling with their mental health or for LGBTQ teens.
      Even though things are hard right now, there are things you can do and people you can talk to. Since you mention that living at home with your family has sometimes made you feel suicidal, here is the number for the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255. They are also reachable at suicidepreventionlifeline.org, and they have people trained to help in times like these—you may call them any time, whether you are feeling suicidal again or just would like someone to talk to. You are not alone, even if your parents are treating you badly. Please consider calling a hotline and asking for support if you ever feel that way again.
      You ask what would happen to a 14-year-old who runs away in Alabama. It’s not possible to know for sure what exactly would happen to you, but here is some general information. First of all, it is not illegal to run away from home, even though you are a minor. If you run away and the police find you, it is likely that they will bring you back home to your family. Running away is considered a status offense, not a crime. If you run away and your parents choose to report you to the police as a runaway, it is possible that the police will look for you and, if they find you, bring you back home. In Alabama, the age of minority is 18, so that means you are not considered an adult until you are 19.
      If you run away, you might want to think about where you would go, where you can stay for a while and feel safe. Maybe there is a friend or a teacher you can talk to about what you are feeling, and whether they know anywhere you could stay. You might also want to think about how your parents would react and what you would do about their reactions. If you would like to talk about any of this, please give us a call at 1-800-RUNAWAY anytime. We can look up shelter resources and talk through and troubleshoot tough conversations with parents and other adults. We also have a service where we can moderate a conversation over the phone between a youth and their parents to help make sure everyone’s voice is being heard.
      You’re asking the right questions and trying your best to take care of yourself, and that’s a good thing! Please reach back out any time, and good luck!

• I feel suicidal, I cut, the reason why is because of my bad past and that my mom abandoned me to my dad and his parents though its hard and I've lived with them for the past five years and recently i've been cutting and started feeling suicidal though they know about this, my grandfather about killed me twice because I "backtalked" my grandmother and my grandmother and me fight alot and 2 of the times we've fought, i've been called a b*tch, also I still cut secretly and they dont even check on me as much as they should and they are bad at hiding knives, they litterally hid the knives underneath the kitchen sink; How stupid is THAT!!!!

Comment

• ccsmod9
      ccsmod9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,
      Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now. It sounds like you’re fearing that the situation may end in suicide if things don’t change. Your safety and well-being is important. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255); www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org is also a great resource to reach out to in addition to our crisis services.
      Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. This may be an isolating and lonely time for you, but you are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
      If you would like to talk more in detail please call or chat soon. Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).
      Be safe and stay strong,
      NRS

• Can I leave an adoptee family at 14 and stay with my 16 year old boyfriend and his mom?

Comment

• Can I leave an adoptee family at 14

Hello,
      Thank you for writing to us here at the National Runaway Safeline.

We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. In general. Legally it’s your parent or guardian that has the right to determine where or who you can stay or live with. We would like to hear more about your situation in order to see if there might be some options to explore.
      Perhaps through talking you might come up with a plan to help resolve whatever issues that might be going on.
      We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time. We can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email or bulletin for assistance. If you would like to talk more in detail and share more about how we can help specifically, please call or chat soon.

Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).

If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to or seek emergency assistance immediately.

Take care,
      NRS

Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
      [email protected] (Crisis Email)
      1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
      https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

• I'm 14 and I want to run away from my home. my parents treat me unfairly and so does my siblings. my brother acts like he cares but ends up he doesn't. I told my mom that I'd kill myself one day and that I cry myself to sleep every night but she just pushes me away. my brother knows that I cry myself to sleep but doesn't do anything. yesterday, I came home from school arguing with my mom, I got my phone taken up and got it checked. They found out that I was dating a kid at my school, they flipped and slammed my phone onto the floor. I know that I'm wrong but have they seen my sister? my sister lied to my parents for 5 years and they never bothered. they act like they know everything but they don't. they make up assumptions. some days I think about cutting myself. last night, I planned on how I should kill myself and I wasn't afraid of dying anymore. this morning, I planned on how I should run away, get kidnapped, or get hit by a car.

Comment

• ccsmod15
          ccsmod15 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi there. That sounds like a very intense situation and we are so sorry you are going through this. You're very brave and mature to contact us and talk about this. Please know you are not alone and we are here to help in whatever way we can.

It sounds like you feel very neglected and no one is taking you seriously and are being treated unfairly. That's got to hurt. You have a right to your feelings. But you also have the right to be happy and feel safe. We want that for you. And you can get there, but it may take a little time and some creative thinking on your part.

We are pretty concerned when you talk about suicide and cutting yourself. Dying is definitely a very serious thing and not something to be taken lightly. You should know that suicide is almost always painful and people often regret making the choice to die this way when their attempt doesn't work -- and it usually doesn't work. It's a good idea to talk about these feelings with people you trust. We are a confidential hotline and don't judge. We hope you give us a call at 1-800-RUNAWAY. Or you can call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-2763-8255. If you're in immediate danger, call 911. As for cutting, a great website is https://twloha.com/. You can get a lot of great information and support there about self harm.

The reason why we encourage you to talk to someone is that often it simply helps to feel heard. You have a voice and we you deserve to be heard. It's healing in it's own way, even if it doesn't "solve" the situation immediately. But it's also possible that in talking things through you might find that there are options you haven't considered yet to help make the situation better. We'd like to help you figure out what you'd like to do. So please give us a call at 1-800-RUNAWAY or chat with us by visiting our website at www.1800runaway.org. We can talk more about what you're feeling and about what running away is like and also alternatives to running away.

You have a lot to live for. Things will almost certainly get better and there are real things you can do to make it so. That's not just us saying that or being nice. It's reality.

Please be safe. We hope to hear from you soon!

NRS

• Well it matters what state you are in

Comment

• ccsmod13
          ccsmod13 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for your response to another user’s post. Often forums are a place of support and understanding for many youth. It often may be validating and helpful for users to read similar situations as well as exchange feedback to one another. In general, if a minor (under the age of 18 in most states) leaves home without permission from their parent or guardian, they can be reported as a runaway. It is not illegal to runaway no matter your age, but the police will likely return you home. You are right that runaway protocol can vary based on state and police department. The best way to know for sure what the police will do is to call the non-emergency number for the local police department to ask questions anonymously.

For anyone experiencing any difficulties or challenges, the National Runaway Safeline encourages youth to reach out to our 24/7 crisis support line either by phone or chat for immediate services.

Thank you, NRS

• When I was 6 my parents got divorced. Before that my first memory was of them constantly fighting. When they told us they were getting a divorce they made us switch schools for their convenience. For my whole life I've been forced to switch houses every Friday. I have had to deal with all of parents significant others. When ever I got bad grades my dad would scream at me untill I couldn't breathe I was crying to much. My mom didn't help with anything. My dad got a girlfriend that was named Kari he constantly expected us to treat her as if she was Already our step mom. My sister and I were constantly crying because they always fought and Kari despised my sister but loved Me. I always felt like it was my fault. Me dad ever once kicked us out of the camper for hours without dinner in the dark so they could fight or do something else that I really don't want to think about. Whenever Kari was mad at us she would tell at our dad and then he would have to yell at us and punish us to her liking or that cycle would start over again. When I was in eighth grade I started to get severe suicidal thoughts and would cut with razors, screws, or pens. I have tried to commit suicide twice. I have been in and out of the hospital for three months. My parents don't seem to care that much and my dad was to embraced to even tell our family for awhile but evenchally both of my parents betrayed my trust and told all of them without asking me first. I cut myself so deep one time I gave myself stiches. My parents always argue about money and they usually argue through me and my sister. They used to constantly tells us how they were better than the other parent for stupid reasons. I feel like a burden. I was bullied for years based on how I look. I had to tell my dad that I wouldn't go home unless she was gone for her to leave. I have panic attacks whenever I talk to my dad and I'm constantly being treated differently because of my age in both houses. I tried asking to move in with my aunt but she already has a kid similar to me to deal with. I just can't live like this anymore. If my dad wanted to he could force me to come back and live with him but everything is just to complicated. I just want to move on but I can't do that with how I'm living right now I'm constantly stressed and I have to go to court for custody but that might not even work if I don't testify right. I just want this to be done.

Comment

• ccsmod10
          ccsmod10 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi there,

Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now. It sounds like you’re fearing that the situation may end in suicide if things don’t change. Your safety and well-being is important. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255); www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org is also a great resource to reach out to in addition to our crisis services.

Be safe and stay strong,
          NRS
      Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x
      Working...
      X