No announcement yet.


  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Questions

    My girlfriend and I have a bit of an age difference. I'm 18 and will be living on my own soon and finishing senoor year, and she's 15 soon to be 16 still in high school. Don't worry, Its legal and all that in my state. Her home life is not the best but not entirely abusive either. Her mom constantly berates her, complains that she has to deal with her, etc. I would love to be able to take her in and get an apartment with her, but I dont know the legality of it or the processes I would have to go through so that her and I could avoid getting in any legal trouble. Anything helps, thanks!

  • #2
    Hi there,

    Thanks for reaching out to NRS! It looks like you've contacted us on another platform today, if you still have questions or would like to talk more about the situation, we're always here to talk. It's always better to call into our safeline, so we can get more of an understanding of the situation.

    Best, NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp