17and a half and adopted but want to live with my bio mom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17and a half and adopted but want to live with my bio mom

Hi I'm 17 and a half and I live in Alaska. My father has been abusing me for the last 4 years and now there is a court case pending against him. My bio mom has an open adoption but I really want to go live with her. She lives in WA State. What can she and I do legally so I can be with her. I want to be on the right track but am not going to be able to do it here and my step mom is fighting to let me go to my mom’s but I know my mom can take care of me. Please help me!
    Last edited by ccsmod4; 07-03-2015, 03:23 AM.

Hello,

Thanks for contacting the National Runaway Safeline.

We appreciate you reaching out to us on this matter however we are not legal experts therefore we can only suggest you or your mother consider seeking legal help from a legal aid source that might be able to recommend a family lawyer that specializes in family law.
    You are welcome to give us a call at 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) or visit www.1800runaway.org for our live chat service.

We understand that this is important to you and we can try to assist you with locating services in the legal field.
    How does that sound?

We hope to be of service to you in the future and wish you the best regarding your situation.
    Take Care,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X