•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod3
    replied
    Hi Spencer!

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us. We are so sorry to hear that you are being emotionally abused; it is never okay for anyone to be treated like that and we want you to know we are always here for you. For more information on the emancipation process, you can give us a call at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) at any time to speak with a trained crisis line worker. We can let you know general information about the process, and we are also able to provide you with more specific legal resources. Because you mentioned your recent thoughts of suicide, know that you can call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, or the Trans Lifeline at 1-877-565-8860, for help at any time. Their websites are suicidepreventionlifeline.org and translifeline.org if you are interested in more information about their services. Stay strong, we wish you the best of luck and are looking forward to hearing from you!

-NRS

Leave a comment:

• emotional abused, soon to be 17, needs to become emancipated or run away

My name is Spencer, I'm 17,i'm transgender and i'm being emotionally abused by my parents. It has become too much and it has led me to thoughts of suicide and suicidal actions. I need to become emancipated so I can safely move In with my boyfriend. He lives in California and I live in Texas, i'm not sure how to begin the emancipation process, please help.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
x
x
Working...
X