Wanting to finish high school

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting to finish high school

Well I'm 17 going to be 18 in 5 months . I'm really considering running away because everything else ive tried to get me out of that hostile environment has failed. Cps,asking to go live with a friend or trusted individual and although I'm trying to get in contact with lawyer to see my options, i doubt id have enough proof to get the court to relinquish my mothers parental rights. If i am to runaway i dont plan on staying with anyone so that they wouldn't get in trouble for harboring a runaway but I still want to go to school because i cant just quit after almost 4 years of ap and college classes. So I guess my question is would the police be able to find me in school and somehow force me to go home ? And if my mother was to withdraw me from my highschool could I go back to that high school and enroll myself back in, if not what do I do to finish highschool and get my diploma?

Hello there,

We’re glad you were able to seek help at the National Runaway Safeline. We hope you were able to get the help and support you were hoping for through our email system. If there is anything further we can do for you, we ask that you contact us directly by calling in 24/7 at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). Or, you try Live Chat every day from 4:30 to 11:30 pm CST.

Best,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X