Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to move out, I’m scared

I actually have been thinking about this a lot, I moved from Peru a year ago (i dont want to go back) I live with my dad and his new wife, and 3 new brothers, I used to be only child a bunch of problems happened, that made me can’t take this anymore, I don’t feel comfortable. Around a month ago I was in a mental hospital because I tried to kill myself because of this problem, and now I’m asking for option to my school consular, I’m scared because I don’t know if I’m really to be an adult or something like that but I don’t have any other option. I lied to my physiologist that I was fine but I’m not. I don’t know what to do, please help me

Hi,
    Thanks so much for writing in. It sounds like you’re going through a really difficult situation and it’s so brave of you to reach out for help.
    You mentioned that you tried to kill yourself and that you’re not fine. Please know that you’re not alone and there is help out there. If you are in immediate danger of hurting yourself, please call 9-1-1. You might also consider reaching out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255. It sounds like you’ve spoken with someone and told them you were fine…please know that it’s okay if you do decide to reach out and tell them you’re not feeling okay. Your safety is so important.
    It sounds like there are some difficult things going on at home with your dad and new family. We’re not sure if this applies, but if you ever feel unsafe at home, please call 9-1-1. If anyone at home is harming you at all, please know that you deserve to feel safe and supported at home and that you can call Child Help at 1-800-422-4453.
    If you ever need to talk about what’s been going on or need to figure out some options, please feel free to reach out to us day and night at 1-800-786-2929. Thank you again for reaching out to us. We know it takes a lot of courage to reach out to others and share what’s going on. Best of luck to you.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X