X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Questions????

If somebody could answer these that be great:

-How far would the police go to find me if my parent filed a runaway report?
    -Would they track me via phone?
    -Would they check my internet history if possible?
    -I have money, I have food, I have transportation. What else should I worry about? (besides shelter)

(I might have more questions later.)

Thank you for reaching out to National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are thinking about leaving home. We are not legal experts so we cannot say for sure how far the police would go or would they track your phone. To find out more answers to your questions you could contact your local police through their non-emergency phone number. If you don’t feel comfortable calling the police, we could call them for you. From what we know, if your parent files a runaway report and the police find you, they would make arrangements to return you home. Your safety and how you will take care of yourself once your money runs out are some things you may want to consider. If you have more questions later, please feel free to contact us directly. Our crisis hotline is 24 hours and we can also be reached via email or live chat.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X