Hi, I live in Missouri and am currently 15 going on to 16 soon. I live in an emotionally and mentally abusive house. My step father is abusive to his child and I am scared he will try to hurt me or worse kill me. My father wants to take me in but my guardian is my mother who is mentally abusive to me. My father can actually help me financially while mother can not and we sometimes starve for a few days. I am at the point where I just have to and need to run away, but I want to live with my father. I need to know if there is a way to do this and I don't want to interact with my mother or step father ever again. Can I move into my dad's? I can't take mush more of this, please help.