Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 Years Old & Leaving.

I'm 18 years old, still in highschool and have been going through some things with my parents for the past week or two which is making me leave tomorrow morning. Im uncomfortable in this house and want to just become an adult sooner then later which is the problem with alot of kids my age but whatever.. If anyone could suggest the best place inside of South Carolina/North Carolina for me settle on the streets and what job you recommend me applying/working at in the beginning of this journey. I'd rather not talk about the problems im having here but i will say that i am 100% not coming back to this house once i leave in the morning..

Starting this off ill have a full backpack with clothes, my id, and like 40$ that i managed to scramble up.

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are ready to leave you parents’ house because of issues that you have been having with your parents. It is understandable that you would want to leave a place where you are uncomfortable. You deserve to be in an environment where you are loved and respected. We are happy to try to help you as much as we can if you would like we can use our data base to try to find some general population homeless shelters or transitional living facilities. If you are able just give us a call 1-800-786-2929
    Best of luck,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X