Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18+ born and raised in California wanting to start living in Washington

I'm older than 18, under 21. I'm currently residing in California living under my parents currently. I am wondering what legal matters go into moving to a different state within the country on my own.
    Starts
    09-15-2017
    Ends
    09-15-2017

Thank you for contacting National Runaway Safeline. We are glad that you reached out to us for help. It sounds like you want to leave your parent’s home and move to another state. We are not legal expert, but we can provide you with some general information that we are aware of. In the state of California, anyone 19 or older is legally considered an adult and can leave home without the parent’s consent. If you are interested in learning about the age of majority in other states, sexetc.org is a great resource. If you would like additional support or resources please feel free to contact us via our 24 hour crisis hotline (1-800-786-2929) through email, live chat.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X