Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't know if I can last any longer. Please help me.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod10
    replied
    Hi there,

It looks like you also sent us an email. We have responded to that with resources and options!

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic I don't know if I can last any longer. Please help me.

I don't know if I can last any longer. Please help me.

I'm choosing to stay anonymous but I need help getting emancipated as soon as possible. I'm 16 and I've been suicidal for a very long time, mostly due to my dad and stepmom. I'm constantly being verbally, mentally, and physically abused and out of my 3 other siblings (an older stepsister and a younger brother and sister) I am treated the worst. There has been to many times that I've thought about and seriously considered suicide, it's everyday and it feels like a good option the more I think about it. Recently, my very homophobic dad found out that I'm gay and everything has just gotten a thousand times worse. I don't know how much longer I can last. Suicide seems like the only way out. Please help. I live in Georgia and I don't have a job yet but I have a place to stay after I get emancipated. The woman is like a mother to me and her house is the only place I feel safe. I don't want to call CPS because I'm afraid it'll make it worse. I just want to leave this house and live with my friends mom (the woman who treats me the way I always thought a kid should be treated). I just want to know if I can get emancipated under Georgia law because of this. Please, this is my only hope.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X