Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    How do I register it’s not showing register on the top.

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod4
    replied
    Reply: Can I leave and register myself for school

Hello,
    Thanks for contacting the national Runaway Safeline.

If we understand the situation correctly you are hoping to return to Illinois to stay with a friend and enroll in school.
    The issue seems to be if your friend’s parent can enroll you should your mother not want to cooperate by giving you verbal or written permission to do so.
    You might consider contacting the schools admission office to get information as to what the requirements are to enroll (ex.a parent’s or guardian signatures) Illinois has a homeless student enrollment law so you might ask under your situation if you would be allowed to enroll if your mother refused and is out of state.

Each school should have a homeless student liaison that you can speak with about this type of enrollment.
    You might be technically considered homeless but staying with a friend.

If you would like to speak more about your situation or need information please contact 1-800-Runaway (786-2929).

We hope to hear from you soon.

Take care,
    NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Can I leave and register myself for school

Can I leave and register myself for school

Im 17 i turn 18 in January and i moved to Georgia from Illinois and i just hate Georgia so much. It gets me so depressed. I tried to talk to my mom about moving back but she just wont go for it. I have a friend thats willing to take care if me all of that. I just want to go back to Illinois and just finish my last year there. But if i went back can my friends mom register me for school thats the only problem. My mom doesnt want to go back to Illinois because money is tight and she just started a new job. So can my friends parent register me for school or could I register myself. My mom doesn't seem to care if I leave either
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
x
x
Working...
X