No announcement yet.

my girlfriend

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • my girlfriend

    my gitlfriend will be tuning 17 this december, im moving to colorado and she wants to move down there with me and father when she turns 17 and would like to live with me father and i, help needed!

  • #2
    RE: my girlfriend


    Thanks for reaching out to us for help. It sounds like your girlfriend is 16 and is considering moving in with you and your father in Colorado at the end of the year. You should know that until your girlfriend turns 18, she is considered a minor. If she leaves home to move in with you without permission from a parent or legal guardian, she could be reported to the police as a runaway. This means that the police can make her return home. It is not a criminal offence to run away, but you and your father could get into legal trouble for harboring a runaway if you allow her to stay with you without permission from her parent or legal guardian. It sounds like you are in a really tough position. If you need to talk about your options or you have any other questions, we are here for you 24/7. Please do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY or chat with us online. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon, and wish you the best of luck.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp