No announcement yet.

Help mah PWEEEEZ

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help mah PWEEEEZ

    I'm 17, but I ran away when I was 11. In two days,I will be 18. How do I get a job without legal papers? Could I somehow go back to school? Please help me.

  • #2
    Hello #1,
    Thank you for taking the time to write to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like since you ran away when you were 11 you have not been able to get your legal papers and now that you will becoming an adult in 11 days you would like to know how to go about retrieving them. is a site that might be able to help you figure out a plan to getting them so that you can continue to get a job. You also questioned if you would be able to go back to school. We are glad to know that continuing your education is important to you. One way to find out more about returning to school would be to contact your local Department of Education. There have been a lot of new laws passed to help homeless and runaway youth continue going to school.
    Again, thank you for reaching out to us here and we hope this information is helpful to you. If you would like to talk further please feel free to call us anytime at 1-800-786-2929.
    Be safe,
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp