15 and sick

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 and sick

I want to leave my parents because they are having another baby.It caused me to go into depression and not eat.Help I want to go back to the way I was and the only way is to leave them

Re: 15 and sick

Hello –

Thank you so much for reaching out and sharing a bit about your situation. It sounds like you are going through a tough time right now and feel that leaving your home is the only way to feel better. You mentioned that your parents are having a baby and it has caused you to go into depression. Have you spoken with your parents about your feelings and how much this is affecting you? It’s understandable that having a new baby come into the home could be stressful. If you feel you can’t talk with your parents about this it may be helpful to reach out to someone else, possibly even a counselor.

While we are not here to tell you what to do. There is always someone here to discuss safe options and find helpful resources. That could be anything from local counseling to youth shelters if needed. Our main concern is youth safety. If you would like to discuss your situation more in depth please feel free to reach out to us directly. There is always someone here to listen and here to help.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X