help?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help?

HI, i was just wondering if NRS knew any way i could do phone counseling in central indiana?

Ive talked to someone about doing it before, but never pursed it because i wasnt sure if it was possible.

Im going through some thing right now but im uncomfortable asking my parents to go see a therapist/counselor else where, she gets angry if i tell her how i feel.

so if i could do phone counseling, it would take this huge burden off my hands.

thanks!

Re: help?

Hi,
    thanks for posting NRS.
    In regards to your question about phone counseling here are a couple of referrals
    from our data base.

Covenant House- 1-800-999-9999
    Famalies Anonymous- 1800-736-9805

We hope these services prove to be helpful to your needs.

Take Care,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

I need help
      please, im emotionaly abused

Comment

• ccsmod1
        ccsmod1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey there,

Thanks so much for reaching out and sharing a little bit about what’s been going on, we know that it takes a lot of courage. No one deserves to be abused in any kind of way. If you’d like to go over what’s going on in depth, or if you’d like to explore other options that you may have available to you, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY. You can also chat us by clicking on the “CHAT” button on top of our homepage. We’re open 24/7 and here to listen and support you in any way we can.

We'd love to hear from you about your experience using our crisis forum. Your feedback plays an important role in helping us improve our services to support youth and families. Please click the link below to fill out our survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/we_care_what_you_think

Stay safe,
        NRS
    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X