16 year old living in an emotionally abusive house

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reply: Hello iam 16 im going to be 17

Hello,
    Thanks for contacting the National Runaway Safeline.

We appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on.
    We are sorry that you are going through what sounds like a tough emotional time.
    We understand and we want you to know that we are here to lend a listening ear as support to help you through this challenging time.
    If you would like to speak more about your situation please contact us.
    To contact NRS call 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) or live chat with us at www.1800Runaway.org

Take care,
    NRS

Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    info@1800runaway.org (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Hi my name is Cheyenne and I'm 16 almost 17

I just can't take it anymore my family mentally abuses me all the time I have ran away several times already and I have considered suicide but I know if I ended my life my only blood sister would have to deal with them alone I want to move out so badly I have plenty of people that would help me I don't have my license or a job cause my parents say I'm not good enough for one... I live in a house with 8 people and shared a room with a 5 year old plus my step mother is the worst she is always saying that I am going to get pregnant at 16 and that I'm never gunna be able to do anything she also threatens to hit me... we have already gotten into several physical fights and I almost broke my nose once. I also know that I can be wrong to cause I have anger issues and they do get the best of me sometimes but that's only when she hits me or my sister first. Lastly I live in North carolina and I don't have a phone to call on

So please help I can't do it anymore

Comment

• ccsmod7
        ccsmod7 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us at the National Runaway Safeline. Your situation at homes sounds like a lot to deal with and we want you to know that you and your sister do not deserve to be hit or talked to that way by your step mom. We are here to help and support you in any way that we can.

Since you don’t have access to a phone, one option might be to talk to your school guidance counselor about what you’re going through. One thing to keep in mind about school guidance counselors is that they are mandated reporters. That means that if you tell them about abuse in your home, they would have to report it to your local child services agency which could result in a case worker making a visit to your home. If you want to make an abuse report, that is also something we can help you with if you are able to reach us through our live chat which is open daily from 4:30pm-11:30pm central time.

If running away is what you would like to do, it is important to think through a few things first and have a plan to stay safe. Some things to think about would be where you would stay, who you would stay with, how you would support yourself financially and so on. You also mentioned you have had thoughts of killing yourself. With everything that has been going on, it may feel like you are alone, but we want you to know that you are not. If you ever feel like you want to talk, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline has a chat service that is open 24/7. Here is a link to their chat service: http://chat.suicidepreventionlifelin...elineChat.aspx
        You did a good thing by reaching out to us today. We are here to support you with whatever you decide. If we can be of any more help to you, we can be reached through our chat service (4:30pm-11:30pm CST) or our 24/7 hotline at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929).

Take care,

NRS

hi im 15 years old and im being verbally abused by my mom and she also tried to fight with me but she also did but i didnt do anything. she choked me hit me in my face ,banged my head with her fist. i called my dad screaming in pain. so he decided to call the police i told them i didn't feel safe here but they told me they couldnt do anything about it until i have scars i feel like I might commit suicide if i dont live anywhere else ill rather be in juvenile then here

Comment

• ccsmod6
        ccsmod6 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi,
        Thank you so much for reaching out. That was a really brave step to take. You deserve to be safe at home and not have to worry about being verbally abused or physically hurt. It sounds like you’re dealing with a lot of very hard stuff right now. A lot of times it helps to talk with people that you trust in your life like a teacher, school counselor, a family member, and/or a friend about the hard stuff.

We care a lot about you and your safety is always our # 1 concern. If you are ever feeling suicidal or even just feeling down we are always here for you, please reach out if you need us. As well there is the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255 www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org or Child Help (National Child Abuse Hotline) at 800-422-4453 www.childhelp.org Also, if you want to you could give us a call or reach out to us on chat we can help you file an abuse report that may help you get removed from the home. We’d be happy to help you explore your options.
        Thank you again for reaching out and sharing something that might be hard to talk about. We are here 24/7 if you ever need us, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Take good care.

I have an 18 year old who is living this same nightmare. Even though she is legally an adult, she's afraid of just walking out the door. She's not allowed to have a cell phone, license or bank account and is barely allowed to attend college. Mom takes her and picks her up to keep her isolated.

Comment

• ccsmod1
        ccsmod1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. It sounds like your friend is in a really tough situation. She doesn't deserve to be so isolated. Since she is 18, she has the legal right to move out if she wants to, and her mother has no legal recourse to stop her from leaving. We understand her situation is difficult and that walking away from a controlling parent is so scary and difficult. She has a right to have her own bank account and to make choices for herself about going to college and about how she lives her life. If she wants to leave, we can help her make a plan or help her find resources for somewhere to go. Please give her our number, we would be happy to talk to her about her options. Thanks for reaching out to support her!

I need help. I am 14 years old living with both my parents, and I am dealing with horrible emotional abuse. When I'm at school, I feel physically sick about going home at the end of the day. My mother treats me horribly. She talks me down and tells me what I'm feeling isn't important, she says that I'm stupid and that I manipulate her. She has severe OCD that she allows to go untreated; she hasn't gotten treatment in years. My mother punches the walls and throws things when she's angry. Last night she cracked my phone because I was texting my friend about this horrible situation I'm in. After a five and a half hour fight, my dad finally drove me to my grandma's. When coming back home I began to have a panic attack because I was so afraid to see my mom again. I came home and she was upset because someone has finally called CPS about her. The CPS lady came, but she didn't believe me because she was talking to me and my mom and my dad all at the same time, in the same room. My mom made herself seem like a good mother and I wasn't able to tell the lady the truth. I've reached out to friends, family, CPS, my school counselor...everyone that I know of. Nothing is changing and the situation is getting worse. My mom was informed by my dad that I am having suicidal thoughts, and she only yelled at me and belittled me even more. She doesn't care if I die and I don't know what to do. I don't really want to die, but I would rather die than have to stay with her. I need help. I don't know who to go anymore. No adults are taking me seriously and I am at a high risk for suicide, I feel at this point it is my only option, please help me I don't know what to do

Comment

• ccsmod11
        ccsmod11 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi there,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us. It takes a lot of bravery to share your experiences with someone, and we want to acknowledge and respect that bravery. Hopefully this response will help you out.

Firstly, we want to affirm that abuse is never okay, and that it is most certainly not your fault. You deserve to feel safe, comfortable, and cared for at home. We invite you to call us at 1-800-786-2929 to speak about your experiences with abuse. We can help you process your feelings, contact social service agencies on your behalf, and also help you locate a safe place to stay if you ever feel you’re in immediate danger at home. Again, we want to affirm to you that this is not your fault, and your reactions to these abusive experiences are valid.

You also mention thinking about suicide. We want to again acknowledge the bravery it takes to come forward about feeling this way and thank you for sharing these experiences with us. Talking about these experiences is often difficult, but it also may help you feel more connected to people around you and less alone with your burdens. It may help you feel less overwhelmed and less alone with the pain that results from your home situation to talk to someone you trust. This could very easily be a friend or a trusted adult. If you would prefer to speak anonymously, then we again invite you to call us so we can help you process your feelings and help you figure out some coping mechanisms for when you feel burdened by these instances of abuse. You can also call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 to receive support and referrals to social services. We value your safety and also encourage you to call any of these numbers or the police if you feel like you want to kill yourself.

Because you also mention some other mental health concerns, we again want to invite you to call us or the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline to discuss any struggles you have with your mental health.

Again, thanks so much for reaching out, and we wish you the best of luck.

Hi. I'm almost 16. I'm sorry to bother anyone but I'm worried that my parents are being emotionally abusive. Everyone else on this forum seems so sure of their abuse but I have no clue. Can you figure out if this counts as abuse?
      my dad bought a door without a lock for my room. I'm scared whenever I hear the front door open because I know he's going to start yelling. I'm afraid to eat in front of my parents because they always complain about me snacking. My mother commented on my weight a few weeks ago— she does not know that back when I was "healthier", I was starving myself and using exercise as a cover up. I quit sports and started doing what I love again, like music and writing, and my parents absolutely flipped. My friends and I started to drift apart because I'm starting to become distant. I told my mother about this and she said "so you quit sports and now you're losing friends? Do you not see the connection?" And that made me feel worse. I'm pretty positive I have depression, and I never knew why except that I have really low self esteem. I never once thought it might be because of my parents, but now I'm not so sure. My mom asked me three times in my life if I was depressed and all three times she said it accusingly. I don't feel safe telling her how I feel. Same for my dad.
      oh and while we're on that subject. He tends to start talking about one subject and talk his way into another, forgetting the original discussion. So when we talked about my grades, he kept getting off topic. I got defensive, because I was confused. He started to blame me for being confused, insinuating that I wasn't paying attention to him. I started crying, which I'm not proud of. I never cry in front of anyone. My dad genuinely looked at me and laughed, saying "you think you're so cunning and sly, huh?" It hurt, a lot. Also, who calls someone cunning and sly without meaning to hurt them? But he said I was overreacting, and not being sincere. When I asked if he thought I wasn't really crying he told me "yes."
      theres a part of me that's so so scared that I'm overreacting. But I can't talk to my siblings, because they don't like me. I can't talk to my friends, because I don't know how they'll respond, or if they'll even believe me. I can't talk to a counselor, because my school doesn't have one. This is my only way of knowing if I'm actually being emotionally abused. I feel awful writing this. Like I'm betraying my parents trust. But they scare me so much sometimes. And then other times they'll pull a complete 180, and I'll wonder why I ever thought that way. Is this abuse? Please help me. I know this forum is kind of old but I have to know.

Comment

• ccsmod10
        ccsmod10 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello there,

Thank you for contacting the National Runaway Safeline and sharing what has been going on at home. We are very sorry to hear that you are worried about your parents being emotionally abusive. It sounds like they have said a number of things to you that have made you feel hurt or afraid. It’s great that you are pursuing some activities that you love again and we are sorry to hear your parents haven’t been supportive. You should definitely have the right to feel safe expressing how you feel at home. It also sounds like you have identified that you have low self-esteem and may feel depressed. This must be a very hard and difficult situation. It is very courageous of you to talk about it and to reach out for help.

Child Help, the National Child Abuse Hotline (1-800-422-4453), defines emotional abuse this way - “When a parent or caregiver harms a child’s mental and social development, or causes severe emotional harm, it is considered emotional abuse. While a single incident may be abuse, most often emotional abuse is a pattern of behavior that causes damage over time”. If you want to call this Hotline number, they may be able to help answer your specific questions about your situation at home and what qualifies as emotional abuse. They may also be able to offer you specific resources or help in dealing with your home situation. We are not sure if there is way to make living at home tolerable right now, but if you provide us with your city/state, we can also try to help find some counseling or support services in your area.

Again, it is great that you reached out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like your situation at home has been very hard and it is very brave of you to reach out for help. If you would like to talk more about your situation directly or would like some additional help exploring other options, please do not hesitate to call or chat with us.

Take care,
        NRS

Hi I'm 16 and my mom has recently become a bigger problem than she used to be she is mentally abusing me and I have started cutting myself I don't have anyone or anywhere to go. I have anxiety problems and I also have stomach problems I have to be careful with what I eat when I eat etc and I was just in school but called my mom to come pick me up because I've been feeling sick recently and she was just like ugh ok and she picked me up and when we got in the car she started going on about how she can't do this anymore and so on.

Comment

• ccsmod9
        ccsmod9 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello There,
        Thanks for reaching out to us here on the National Runaway Safeline forum. We’re so sorry to hear about your situation at home. It sounds really hard. You don’t deserve to be treated this way.
        It’s not uncommon for someone in your situation to take comfort in self-harm. It is typically a means to enact control when you’re in a situation like yours that is beyond your control. While self-harm can sometimes make you feel better about something, it can often be very harmful in the long term. If you wanted some additional support with self-harming, please visit www.TWLOHA.org for more information.
        Since you mentioned emotional/verbal abuse, we wanted to let you know there is an option to report what is happening to you. Sometimes this type of abuse can be difficult to prove, but you still have the right to report if you wish and you don’t deserve to be treated this way. If you wanted more information about reporting abuse, please visit www.childhelp.org.
        It sounds like you and mom are having a tough time understanding each other. If you wanted, we offer a conference call service here to attempt to mediate conversations between youth and their parents. We’d be able to be on the line while the two of you talked about what is troubling you and see if we can figure out a compromise or a plan going forward. If that sounds like something you’d like to do, please give us a call directly at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). We’re here 24/7 and completely confidential.
        You can also contact us directly to talk a little more about this. It sounds like there’s a lot going on. You’re very brave for taking the time to ask for help. If you’d like to take this a step further, we can discuss options that you might not have thought of yet or just vent about the situation. We’re here to help.
        Take Care,
        NRS

17 from Kentucky
      I am 7 months away from being 18 but every day there is a constant emotional abuse, and I am not allowed to get a job, get my permit or be in my room for even an hour. I don't know what to do because everyone I talk to tells me I'm throwing a teenage temper tantrum. Whenever I stand up for myself, my parents threaten to take everything from my room, and every means of communication I have. I do have a history with self-harm and I am struggling to not having done it in a year. Every day I dread coming home from school despite the consistent nausea feeling I have while I am in school. I told my mother I wanted to see a counselor or therapist and her response was she did not have time to schedule an appointment. I was even told that if I move out when I am 18 that they will petition to the court that I am unfit to live on my own. What can I do to fight this without becoming a runaway?

Comment

• ccsmod7
        ccsmod7 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello there, thanks for reaching out today. Sounds like you have been dealing with a whole lot at home with the constant emotional abuse. You do not deserve to be harmed in anyway, and here at NRS we truly want to help.

You mentioned that you have been struggling not to self-harm. It was incredibly brave of you reach out and to share your story with us. If you haven’t already, you might check out both of these great sites on self-harming: www.twloha.com & http://butterfly-project.tumblr.com. You so deserve to be supported through this. We also have a national database of individual and family counseling resources if you would like to talk to someone about what you are going through.

It sounds like your parents threatened you saying they would get extended guardianship of you before you turn 18. That sounds pretty infuriating, and violating. We are not legal experts but we can speak generally, extended guardianship is for people who have disabilities unable to live without a guardian. The court would not grant your parents extended guardianship unless they can prove that you can not do basic life decisions due to a disability.

In Kentucky the legal age you become an adult is 18. You can attempt to petition for emancipation to become an adult earlier than 18. However, emancipation can be a timely and costly court process, so it might be hard for you to obtain before you turn 18. To learn more about emancipation, please call or chat us or contact a legal resources or your local court house. The easiest way you can leave home at 17 is with your parents permission. You can legally live anywhere they say is okay. It sounds like that might be really hard to get because they are pretty strict. You might try to have a trusted adult talk to them for you and help you get your points across to them. You should be heard.

Please do not hesitate to call or chat us if you would like to talk through your situation and help with brainstorming your options.

Best,

NRS

Hi I am 16 years old and I need help. My step dad has never truly loved me for who I am. When my biological father died, he didn't allow me to mourn or talk about the death, to this day. I have never looked at him to be my father. It is because I always looked at father's to be loving, kind and patient to their daughter's. I used to have a father who love me and cared for me, but he died. My step father can never get over the fact that I will always think of my real father as my true father, so he has always constantly treats me horribly. All he ever does is yells at me and whenever I am alone with him he makes these weird comments about hoe pretty I am, and how when he was in highschool he wish he could be my boyfriend. He always tells my mother what bad kids me and my sister are and how he is the better one. By that my mother is constantly yelling at me and telling me how of a disappointment I am. I have been thinking about running away but I don't know where to go. Everyday I am constantly crying and I get suicidal thoughts. I don't know what to. I want to be able to live alone, but I am scared my parents won't let me. I don't know what to do please help me

Comment

• ccsmod7
        ccsmod7 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for reaching out to National Runaway Safeline (NRS). From your post on our public forum board it seems like you are dealing with a tough situation at home. Here at NRS we really want to help. You mentioned that your step dad makes inappropriate comments towards you when you are alone. It’s not okay for him to make those inappropriate comments towards you. Have you spoken to anyone else about this? If not, you might try to someone close to you about what he is saying to you. That seems pretty unsettling that he says those things to you and you deserve to be supported through this difficult time.

We appreciate you sharing this information with us. It takes a lot of courage to speak about how all of this makes you feel. You mentioned that you are thinking about running away. Generally speaking, if a minor under the age of 18 was to run away from home without being emancipated, their legal guardian could file a runaway report and the minor could be returned home.

You also mentioned that you were having suicidal thoughts. If you haven’t in the past, you might want to also reach out to the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255 or www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org. It seems like this is also taking a toll on your mental health. If you feel like talking to a mental health professional that might help, you can search your city and state at www.findtreatment.samhsa.gov to find low to no cost mental health resources in your area. If you ever feel like you are in immediate danger please call 911.

You mentioned that you want to live alone. Again, we are not legal experts, but youth who are 16 years of age or older must be able to prove that your parents (legal guardians) don’t mind if you move out; that you can support yourself financially (and legally); that you are mature enough to live independently; and that it would be in your best interest. If you still need additional information, you can reach out to Legal Services in your state and ask them questions about emancipation in your state.

We hope this information is helpful to you and appreciate you reaching out to NRS for help. We can also talk through options directly through our 24 hour hotline 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929). If you can’t call in, you can chat with us through our website (www.RUNAWAY.org) from 4:30pm-11:30pm Central Time

Hello, I'm 16 years old at a safe place and have been threatened by my legal guardian to be take back to a abusive house hold,

I love where I am and can't stand to no longer go back to an abusive household. I have been emotionally abused by being yelled at constantly, having arguing going on in the house almost 24/7, being emoyionally threatned if i would ever do such and such, and so much more. Even to the point where he picked me up and wrapped his hands around my throat. I threw his hands off. He said it will get better but every time he says that it never does. I'll be 17 in the spring and I'm staying with my grandma currently. He wants me to come back until custody transfets but I physically and mentally can't go back. What can I do?

Comment

Reply: Hello, I'm 16 years old

Hello,

You mentioned some things that raise concern for your safety and well-being. If any harm or abuse was happening while you were in the home of your father, you have the right to report it. We are not experts on the issue, but generally once it's been reported, social services will either decide whether or not to take the case and further investigate. If they do take the case, they will send out someone from child protective services to do an investigation (interviewing people in the household) and from there they will decide the level of danger within the household.

It generally ranges from no danger (the youth stays in the home, some services are given, and the case is closed), moderate danger (they will provide family services with possible temporary displacement) and high danger (they will remove the youth from the home and offer certain services). It sounds like you are with a relative at this time and feel safe there. That’s good. Having support can be a nice thing to have.
        Filing an abuse report is an option if you feel you would still be at risk going back to your dad’s.

If you feel like this is an option you want to explore, you may find this website helpful: https://www.childhelp.org/child-abuse/. We can also help you to file a report if that’s the route you are considering.

NRS is here to listen and here to help. If you would like to talk more about your situation please contact us at 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) or www.1800Runaway.org

Please be safe and reach out soon by phone or chat so that we may help.
        Take care,
        NRS
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

Comment

Hello I am 15 and I'm currently living in a verbally and emotionally abusive home. My entire life my mother has made me feel worthless and I have ended up with severe depression, bipolar depression, and anxiety. My entire family except my brother who has moved 40 minutes away is homophobic and I am constantly surround by arguing and negativity. I've tried suicide which no one found out about but they believe that depression is evil. I feel like I can't take it anymore and I really don't want to resort to the option of suicide any time soon.

Comment

• ccsmod7
            ccsmod7 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi there,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us at NRS and sharing you situation. It sounds like you have been through some really difficult situations with your family. Everyone has the right to feel safe and supported physically and emotionally in their home. Our goal at NRS is to help to make sure you are in a safe environment and getting the resources and support you need. Is there anyone outside of your home who knows about your history with depression and suicide, such as someone you trust at school or a counselor or therapist? We would be happy to help discuss the options of reaching out to someone for support and are available to speak 24/7 at 1-800-786-2929. We can also be reached online at www.1800runaway.org via our online chat option. One resources we wanted to make sure you were aware of is the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, they are confidential and available 24/7.

Again, we are here at NRS to listen, provide resources, and support as we can best help you. We hope to hear from you soon.

Best,

NRS

i understand yalls pain ive been there and my mother wasnt to good to me either ive been verbally abused by her and her husband and running is not the answer ive been doing it since i was 12 just to get away as far as i can and im 16 i had no place to go at the time so when i wasnt at home i was n the streets and i knew i couldnt do anything back it caused a bunch of problems ive sticking up for myself but it always back fired because when it came down to the final word they always belived my mom and everything she told the police and the courts and everyone else was a lie and now im living with my dad in a small town in indiana and the first week ive actually considered running away but i didnt want to caue more hurt. not to mention i had to take care of like 8 other people

Comment

• ccsmod8
            ccsmod8 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello there –

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to reach out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. Looks like you were able to find and post on our public forum. We hope that helping you through your crisis, there are others that will be able to get help as well by reading through the thread.

From reading your post it seems like you’ve gone through very similar situations yourself. It’s great that you’re able to give others your point of view on things and offer a different perspective. It is pretty important that you are talking to others about going on in your life to figure out what’s going to work best for yourself. Just remember that we are always here to help and listen in any way that we can. We are here 24 hours a day if you do need to talk to us about anything.

Hey , I’m 17 And I suffer from emotional and physical abuse . My Life hasn’t always been the happy type . I’ve ran away quite a few times , but I always seem to stumble back to where I came from , or who am I running from ! In my situation things late haven’t been all good . I’ve cut so many times due to me having anxiety And really being depressed . Sometime I don’t know what to do other than live my life full of regrets I’m lost for words , I got through what most of you go through . I just want an exit ! I just want some peace and serenity within myself , I don’t know why it’s so hard ! I want out ! Before I really do something to myself , that I haven’t already done !

Comment

Reply:Hey , I’m 17....

Hi,
            Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS).

We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now and you mentioned being harmed. We’re sorry you’re going through this. Please understand that it is not your fault that this has been happening.
            You don't deserve to be hurt in any way.
            If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. You may also be able to report any mistreatment to CPS. Child Help USA 1-800-422-4453 www.childhelp.org is an organization that helps protect minors from being harmed. It may also be a good place to explore options for staying with another family member or someone you trust as far as transferring custody.

That may seem like a lot of information but it is important that you know that there is help out there.
            We understand how the emotional stress from your situation has turned you towards trying to find an outlet but self-harm does not have to be the choice.
            You might consider other options like counseling/therapy, meditation, reading or listening to music.

We listed a link where you might find some support.

www.twloha.com (To Write Love on Her Arms) a nonprofit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire, and invest directly into treatment and recovery.

These are only a few things to consider as alternatives.
            Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. You are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.

If you would like to talk more in detail please call 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) or chat soon through our website www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button) if you are unable to call in.
            If you are having thoughts of suicide you can reach out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-2929
            You did a very brave thing opening up to us. Good for you

We hope things get better for you soon.

Be safe,
            NRS
            Last edited by ccsmod4; 05-19-2018, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x
            Working...
            X