Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• distance

I can't stay in my home anymore. I am only 15 and I want to get out of Missouri so I planned on going to California and getting an acting job. Would there be a way I can get out the within a few days. If I do get this acting job with Disney will the people looking for me find me and come get me. Pls help I can't stay here. The distance is to large I need help finding transportation.

RE: distance

Hello,

We’re glad you contacted us. It sounds like you have not been happy with your current living situation and would like to leave home. Running away is a serious and potentially dangerous thing to do and we want to make sure you are being as safe as possible. It sounds like you have already been thinking about how you will get to California. Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with transportation out to California. There are other ways to get transportation assistance. Traveler’s Aid can help pay for up to 25% of a bus ticket. Also, have you considered how you will support yourself? And how will you eat and sleep en route to California and when you arrive? Do you have a plan B in case you are not able to get a job in the time you’re hoping?

These are all extremely important things to consider before leaving home. It can be especially dangerous to leave home if these items are not considered. If you’d like to talk with us more about your situation and your plans, please don’t hesitate to call us 24/7 at 1-800-RUNAWAY or chat with us at www.1800runaway.org during the hours of 4:30pm-11:30pm. Thanks so much for contacting us and we wish you the best of luck.

Sincerely,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X