No announcement yet.

I need foster parents

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I need foster parents

    I live with my grandparents and im emotionaly abused and i need help i live in toledo ohio. I need to know how to contact children services please help!

  • #2
    Re: I need foster parents

    Thank you for reaching out with your questions and concerns. It sounds like you are trying to get some help to report emotional abuse against your grandparents. No one deserves to be hurt or abused in anyway and you have every right to tell someone what is going on. If you are interested in reporting the abuse we provided the numbers below for your local child services and OH abuse hotline number.

    OH Abuse Reporting Hotline – 1-800-422-4453

    Toledo Department of Youth Services – 1-419-245-3040

    If you did want to reach out to discuss your situation more in depth we can also help support you and even help you call child services to report the abuse. We are confidential and anonymous but we can help you report abuse if that is something you would like to do. You can contact us 24 hours a day at our hotline 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). We also have a live chat that is available from 4:30p to 11:30p CST. There is always someone here to listen and here to help. Take care.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp