Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning On Running Away !

Ok So My Mom Is Reallly Mean . I Always Clean & Take Care Of My Brothers & Sister. I Cook , Clean , Change Diapars . My Mom Will Drink A Whole 24 Pack Of Budweissers & Smoke Cigerattes As Soon As She Gets Off Of Work. School Lets Out On Wensday For Summer & My Mom Wont Let Me Anything ! All She Wants Me To Do Is Watch My Siblings. I Live In Florida . If I run away Can She Make Me Come Back ? Im 16 . What If I Leave For A Week But keep In Contact With Her , But iJust Dont Tell Her Where I Am Going . What Would Be The Consequences ? I Know She'll Call The Cops . Can I Go To Jail ? Probation ? It Will Be My First Time Running Away .

Re: Planning On Running Away !

Hi There,

We are so sorry to heat that. We are glad that you are reaching out to us, and we are here to help in any way that we can. It sounds like your situation is really difficult.
    The laws regarding running away vary from state to state but generally running away is what is called a status offence. That means that if you are a minor and you do run away, if your mother contacts the police, and if the police pick you up, you will be taken back home. Have you thought about where you would go or how you would survive if you did runaway? If you would like, you can call us and we can discuss some options and try and establish a plan if you do decide to runaway. We are anonymous and condfidential and we are always here to help. You can either call our 24-Hour hotline 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) or you can use of live chat services on our website www.1800runaway.org.
    We look forward to hearing from you,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    Tell us what you think about your experience!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/we_care_what_you_think

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X