horrible life at home with mom. dad died. no relatives I need to get out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• horrible life at home with mom. dad died. no relatives I need to get out

My mom verbally abuses me to a crazy extent. She's psycho. And when I say that I MEAN it. She does harsh drugs. She's a three strike felon but got her way out of going to jail for life. She has child abuse and two drug felonies. The past six years of my life have been an emotional hell. Water is turned off and on every month. Electricity always gets paid late. I can never leave. I do the cleaning cooking and taking care of three dogs. My moms dog has been attacking me everytime me and my mom fight. He's very protective over her. I can't live there. She just somewhat kicked me out and I'm living with my friend and her perfect family. I told them a whole detailed story and they went to my school and Cps ended up getting called. **/I DON'T WANT MY MOM TO GET IN TROUBLE OR GO TO JAIL BECAUSE SHE WILL. I REALLY DON'T WANT THAT. ALL I WANT IS TO SIMPLY NOT LIVE WITH HER THAT'S IT. CPS WANTS TO TALK TO ME AND I CAN'T TELL THE TRUTH OR MY MOM WILL LEAVE BUT I DON'T WANT TO SAY THE WRONG ******** EITHER PLEASE HELP

re: horrible life at home with mom. dad died. no relatives I need to get out

Thank you for reaching out to us, it certainly seems like you're dealing with a lot right now. Your living situation with your mom sounds very stressful and you definitely deserve to live in a home where you feel safe and your needs are met. It's good that you have a friend who you can stay with for now, however, the CPS situation sounds very stressful too! It's understandable that you want to protect your family and not want your mom to go to jail.

If you want to call us, we can work together to explore some ways you might be able to talk to CPS. We could also talk more about your situation or look up more resources and support near you. Our number is 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929) and we are available 24 hours a day 365 days a year. You can also chat online with us directly from 4:30-11:30pm CT or through e-mail. Take care,

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X