No announcement yet.

17 year old, nowhere to go. Help?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m looking for a place to live, I’m a teen that likes to work so I’m looking for opportunities.

Comment

• ccsmod13
      ccsmod13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at NRS. It sounds like you are looking for a safe place to stay as well as help with finding employment. We are happy to connect you with resources that might be able to help! Your options could depend on a few factors such as your age and current living situation.

One option could be to enroll in JobCorps. JobCorps is a residential program for teens and young adults which offers vocational training and support in finding a job (jobcorps.gov). Another possible option could be a transitional living program. Transitional programs can also provide a safe place to stay and support to help you work toward living independently. The goal of a transitional program is for you to find stable employment, finish school, and save up enough money to be able to rent your own apartment.

We can help you explore these options and locate local resources in your area if you reach out to us by phone at 1-800-786-2929 or through live chat at 1800runaway.org.

We look forward to hearing from you soon so that we can help,
      NRS
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X