X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14-17, runaway.

I am 14 right now.
    I want to runaway from my home.
    No, there's nothing like bad parents or school fights... I am just... "depressed". My life is pointless.
    I have no friends.
    I'm still home only because I think I am bit young for runaway and I have a 1 year brother.
    So, I plan to runaway at age like 16-17.

Don't tell me to get friends, I don't want to. I want to be all alone.
    And also I plan to live in a ghosttown. With nobody there.
    Eh.

Re: 14-17, runaway.

Hi there,

We’re so glad you reached out to us. We’re a completely free and confidential service, and we want to help you in any way we can.

It sounds like you’re going through a rough time right now – dealing with depression is not an easy thing. Have you talked to anyone – a parent, a counselor, someone at school – about what you’ve been feeling? What makes you want to be alone?

If you were to get some resources or assistance from us, what would that look like? What would do oyu think we can help with?

If you want to talk to anyone some more about what you’re going through or about your thoughts of running away, you can call 1-800-RUNAWAY at any time, day or night. We operate 365 days a year, and any of our volunteers would be happy to talk to you about whatever’s on your mind.

Good luck with everything – we hope things get better soon.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X