Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i really want to leave my house but how?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Want to leave my house they all all so rude & Hard mind..they don't care about me

Comment

Hi! Thank you for reaching out to NRS. We appreciate you for sharing your personal information with us and we are here to support you through this challenging time. It seems that you want to know more about runaway laws. While we are not experts here at NRS, we do know that 18 is generally the age in most states where an individual does not need parental permission to leave the home. If you are under the age of 18, your parent or guardian may file a runaway report and you will be returned home. Also, those you stay with might be at risk for harboring a runaway. For more specifics on the law, please reach out to the local non emergency police or legal aid. At NRS we are here to help 24/7 hotline and chat service! Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately.
      Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
      [email protected] (Crisis Email)
      1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
      https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
      x
      x
      Working...
      X