moms boyfriend tried to choke me.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moms boyfriend tried to choke me.....

two nights ago my moms boyfriend tried to choke me and tried to throw me down the steps by my hair and sweatshirt...he also screamed at me and called me names and told me i was worthless...im at my best friends moms house now so i havent been home at all but they know where i am...my mom was there and saw everything but she already went back to him...i reported the abuse to child youth and services but they said that if my mom and her boyfriend come to get me i have to go with them...is this true? what else can i do to stay away from him?

Re: moms boyfriend tried to choke me.....

Hi,
    we're very sorry to read about the terrible situation you have come to find yourself in.
    It's always troubling to hear about someone such as yourself being abused and would like to express
    to you that no one deserves to be treated this way and appreciate you reaching out to us. . We would like to commend you on your courage to file an abuse report and we hope your mom comes around and gives you the support you deserve.
    We're glad to hear you are in a safe place for now and understand your concerns about being sent back into a unsafe inviroment. We are not able to give you a definite answer on your having to return to your mom and her boyfriend if she comes to pick you up because we are not officers of the courts. We can however give you referrals that you may contact about your situation for more of a direct legal answer to your question. they are as follow:

Justice For Children : 1-800-733-0059
    Child Help USA: 1-800-422-4453

These agencies work with children of abuse and may be able to answer your questions about your rights
    as a minor living in a abusive home. You may also call our 24hr hotline to explore your options on staying safe. We hope that you are well and wish you all the best.

nrs
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X