i just want out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just want out

im 16 years old. i live with my parents and five siblings.
    Im basically a good kid i get passing grades and i tried very hard to follow the rules my parents have.
    i got arrested recently for shoplifting. I know that was wrong and i accept responsibility and the punishment i got. but after that happened my parents found out that i had been sexually involved with my boyfriend of over a year.
    This caused more fighting among me and my parents who already fight constantly. My father yells alot and i got fed up and yelled back, he came across the room and hit me across the face with the back of his hand. it wasnt a slap that tells kids not to talk back, he hit me hard, and no one seems to think it was a big deal. my parents have now banned me from seeing my boyfriend and i cant handle staying there. when i got arrested they told me that i would be on probation and if i tried to run away i would go to jail. is there anything i can do to get out of here???
    im afarid that i might hurt myself or someone else if i have to stay here like this much longer.

Re: i just want out

Hello, thanks for contacting us. Sorry to hear about your problems with your parents. No one has the right to hit you like that. How long are you on probation? Has your dad ever hit you like that before? You could report that to Child Protective services if you wanted to. We could help you do that if you'd like.
    We could take the report ourselves or help you make the call.
    We are hear 24/7 at 1800 RUNAWAY.

Good luck

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X