Could I run away if I'm on probation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ran away when I was young, stayed at someones place about 35 miles from home and everything worked out for me. Planning everything ahead of time makes a huge difference on whether you will be successful or not. Be smart, don't get into trouble which could get you sent back home.

Comment

im on probation and violated it 2 dasy ago adn want to run away so i dont go back to juvie or a group home waht wil happen its only misdemeanor probation not felony and ts for simple assult and minor possesion.

Comment

• ccsmod16
        ccsmod16 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi,
        Thanks for reaching out; we are glad that you did. It sounds like you violated it 2 days ago. Running away would definitely be a further violation and if you are discovered, could make things worse.
        As far as what exactly will happen, because we are not legal experts, we can't know, but if you call our hotline, we can help you call your probation officer to talk this over, if that feels right for you.
        You can also reach out just to talk about his in general and we will do our best to help and support you. You can chat us through this website, or call the hotline at 1-800-RUNAWAY
        We truly hope to hear from you soon.
        Sincerely,
        NRS
    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X