• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod8
    replied
    Re: part 2 [ i just miss some information]

Hello,

Thank you for posting your comment on our bulletin. We always appreciate folks comments on the issues. These are important topics and can be shared with anyone who comes to pay us a visit here. We wish for you to contact us whenever you need us. We are confidential and anonymous. We are 24 hours and can be reached at 1800RUNAWAY.

However, it is not our policy to be as direct in our post because we respect the individuals choice to do what is best when they write to us. We hope that we can continue to help in anyway possible. Good luck.

-NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

just go through the terrible things. wait until your 18.

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod4
    replied

Thanks for posting again.
    As we stated in our last reply we would like to hear from you as to better go over some options with you. If you are interested in a shelter or safe place in your city and state you may call us and we can search for a referral in your area.
    Once again we are sorry to hear about the situation you are going through with your parents.
    We hope the situation becomes better for you. Please remember we are available 24hrs at
    1-800-Runaway.
    Take care,
    NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic part 2 [ i just miss some information]

part 2 [ i just miss some information]

I WAS THAT GIRL WHO WAS TALKING ABOUT IM 16 AND NEED TO LEAVE THIS PLACE.
    1-2-10
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i live in Washington but research a lot for some home less shelter for young woman and i found one that seem ok.. and the number i dial was incorrect . i dont got any access to a cell phone right now so i'm using this board. I BEEN SEARCHING THE WEB FOR ANY OF THIS INFORMATION FOR A LONG TIME. it was difficult. i don't want to get my parents in trouble and i just want to leave away from them. { for one reason i dont want to get them in trouble because i have a feeling my mother might get deported from USA. and i didnt really say much about what else these parents do because its harsh. i think this is a great place. i think as soon as i am over with my situation i would want to volunteer. THANK YOU.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X