No announcement yet.

Enduring abuse, need a way out and I can provide morneinfo if needed

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Enduring abuse, need a way out and I can provide morneinfo if needed

    Tw//sui abuse sexual assault rape + more

    So, there's alot going on with me. I have did(undiagnosed) and high functioning autism. I'm tempted to calling the line, would that reveal my location and or would that be reported to authorities of my area that I may be thinking of running away?
    Also can schools report home/to the police I I try to discuss my plans with them?
    I 15 year old afab person, am a freshman and I have many reasons to get out, I've endured countless abuse and I'll never be safe until I'm away, I'm in indiana one of the worst states for child and sexual abuse, without evidence of anything I cannot do anything to get cos or someone who's able to help me involved. I have someone I can stay with in 6 months but,, I may need to leave sooner, as my body gets older the sexual abuse at the household is getting worse.
    ​worse. im host of mysystem(person with did is a system), and other alters have made attempts to runaway before even getting far enough to be packed in in a cornfield ready to go before, another alter stopped them. There have been 2-3 serious sui attempts this year. I cannot take much more of this household, I need to be free I have a partner I plan on living with when I'm older

    In order to get a job though as a minor and a runaway, would I need to provide I'd? And provide social security info(I am not allowed this). I have no idea how to get my personal info until I am 18. I cannot file for emancipation, mother who has NPD refuses to sign-off on it. "She feels like signing it off is letting her lose".

    They occasionally give me plan B in the morning and there's evidence of being raped at night but,, I can't have any kinds of evidence as I belive they use a condom. I've been awoken by them scrubbing my bed after and woken up to the smell of lysol and wet spots in my bed,(not urine). I belive I may be, I simply cannot remeber due to my did.

    I'm extremely frustrated and need a way out that's not sui or going to get me put into a foster home or a. Group home or alert my parents so they take my phone before I do anything.. please just give me recommendations.
    thank-you for even reading this​

  • #2
    Hi there, thank you for reaching out.

    NRS is a confidential helpline. Schools are mandated reporters, which means if there is abuse going on at home and you tell a counselor or teacher, they are required to make a child abuse report. Almost every job will require you to provide ID.
    Some resources that might be able to help are the Indiana Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline. You can reach them at 1-800-800-5556, or online at Another resource that is great for assistance with mental health is NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness. You can reach them at or through their hotline at 1-800-950-NAMI.

    We have a limited availability to help you over forums, so the best way to reach out is through our confidential 24/7 helpline at 1-800-RUNAWAY or through chat at our website NRS can help you find resources and decide on the best way to stay safe for you. We hope to hear from you soon.

    Stay safe,

    NRS Crisis Team
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp