Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 and needing out of abusive/neglectful home

As the title says, I’m 17 and need help getting out of an abusive/Neglectful home. I’ve tried everything I can think of, including reporting to CPS, which has been called 2 times earlier this year. One reported by myself, and another by my therapist. If they were to come by a third, my mom would definitely figure out it’s my fault. I need to get out of here, I don’t know if I can survive another year.
    - my mom is emotionally and physically neglectful
    - our basic needs (food, drinks, and safety) are barely met
    - our living environment is crap. (literally)
    - our medical needs are barely met. (We don’t get anything more than a primary care doctor, and even then it’s really hard to get our mom to schedule dr. Appointments.)

I would go live with my dad, but he has a history of being physically and sexually abusive. My grandparents have kicked me out in the past, and would probably do it again…

im currently working a minimum wage job that barely covers any of the bills I have to pay… I have no idea what to do. I definitely couldn’t live off the money I make, and I can’t just drop out of school this close to graduating. Im need to get out of here…
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
x
x
Working...
X