Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im, 13 and i live with a pedophile.

So my step-dad is a pedo he has SAd all of my afab siblings including me. but my mom thinks it a misunderstanding we have told her serval times but she wont listen ,we told our aunt but she made it about herself and moved away i told other adults' but they do nothing about it. we would we homeless without my stepdad though my mom has 2 diseases and shouldn't be working but she but were to poor for that so both of them work. But they make extremely bad finical decisions. also my mom complains and gossips about us to her friends infrount of us on purpose . i also in my old house we just moved out of my room was in the basement full of mold bugs, rats and cat poop. the mold was so bad i often would hallucinate and she did nothing about it. also my all of us are traumatized because my real dad was an alcoholic that would beat us and [email protected] our mom he left when i were 6 but were all traumatized and often fight and have extream panic attacks we make each others life a living hell. i found a group of people at school who understand what I'm going through and we all became vary close and they were like a new family that i could go to when i was sad, but we moved across the county and my phone broke so i cat talk to anyone. dose anyone here have any advices. =[

Hi there,

Thank you so much for reaching out to this forum- it takes a lot of courage to do so. We appreciate you sharing these challenges as it seems as though there is a lot you are facing right now and we are happy to help.
    In situations like these, we recommend you explore options that make you feel as safe as possible. Oftentimes this can be discussing what is going on with a trusted adult, sharing your stories with friends who can lend a listening ear, or anything to make your situation a bit more manageable. Though, we also understand that talking to others about such a thing can be a challenge.
    If sharing personal struggles with peers seems to be too much, you do have the option to report what has been going on at home to Child Protective Services—like we said above, safety is our main priority. If you decided to do so, this would open an investigation on your family to gather more information on the situation. The social worker’s job is to find the best way to improve the situation; this can vary from recommending counseling to organizing a different living arrangement. We also recommend finding someone at school (such as a mentor) to discuss what is going on and help you in the reporting process. If this sounds like too much, there is a resource called Child Help that you or a mentor may reach out to that advocates in the reporting process for young people in abusive or unsafe situations; you can contact them at 1-800-422-4453 or go to childhelp.org to learn more.
    We truly want to be of the utmost support for you as you move forward in this process. We are available 24/7 to listen and help as much as possible so please do not hesitate to reach out again by chat or phone if you would like a more in-depth discussion. You can contact us by phone at 1-800-786-2929 or use our live chat services at www.1800runaway.org.

Stay Safe,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X