•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod1
    replied
    Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We are deeply sorry to hear about the way your sister has been treating you and your response to this treatment. Please know that you do not deserve to be treated this way. You deserve to feel loved, respected, and supported always. It sounds like there might be more going on at home that perhaps your Gransie or parents have not responded to the situation in a way that you were hoping for or in a way that you feel is fair. Please know that you can reach out to us at any time, as our services run on a 24-hour basis. You are always welcome to contact us via chat, found on our website at www.1800runaway.org or through phone call at 1-800-RUNAWAY. We would be delighted to have the opportunity to talk one on one with you in order to best and further help you at this time.

Your life is incredibly precious and valuable and we need you here. You deserve to live your life feeling fulfilled and appreciated, especially from yourself. We wish you the courage and strength to contact 911 immediately if you feel that you might be in danger or a danger to yourself. We additionally wish you the courage and strength to reach out to 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at any time things feel too heavy on your mind or, of course, when you are experiencing suicidal thoughts.

We look forward to hearing from you further and we are wishing you a long healthy life full of peace.

Sincerely,
    NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Abusive Sibling

Abusive Sibling

Hi I’m a 10 yr old girl that has a very abusive sister. She hits/slaps me, say ugly things, make me pick up trash that she had, rolls her eyes, acts like a big suck up, and more. She acts like she is not abusive around like my Gransie and my parents, but when we are alone she treats me horrible. And I’m the older sister, so why is she abusing me?? She is annoying and I was think abt killing myself. But I knew that was against God. My only options was leaving. I tried this last year but I didn’t end so well. This time I’m going to escape and not caught. I’m planning to runaway permanently. I need some options where can I stay. I was thinking of foster care (but I was worried that will be worst; plus I didn’t wanna live on the streets). Can you give me some options?? NRS gave me some info. Plz I beg for help.

p.s I know where my birth certificate and social security card is. And can you tell me what to do like when I get sick? I know that's stupid but I’m just 10 and getting medical help cost like 1,000s of dollars!? Ok that’s all hope you get this message!
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
x
x
Working...
X