Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parent abuse

Hi my name is Zoe and I am from ******, the reason I am writing this is because I am planning on running away from home. The place specifically is ******. I hope someone reads this and helps me with my plans.
    Last edited by ccsmod10; 07-24-2022, 01:21 AM.

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Hi my name is Zoe and I am from Snellville GA, the reason I am writing this is because I am planning on running away from home. The place specifically is smoke creek. I hope someone reads this and helps me with my plans.
    Hi Zoe, we're very thankful you contacted us. We're sorry that whatever is going on at home is forcing you to run away; whatever sort of treatment you are receiving, it sounds like you do not deserve it. You are valuable and we are here to help and keep you safe as best we can.

We looked into your area and there are not a lot of resources like shelters nearby. If you have access to transportation, we can look in a wider area.

If possible, it would be good if you could live chat us at 1800runaway.org or call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY. We will listen to what's been going on, ask you about how you're feeling and what you want/need, and work out a plan with you.

If you are ever in immediate danger, remember you can call 911. You are important and valuable, and you do not have to go through this alone.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X