Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long do responses take

I have tried to ask questions 3 times now and none of them have been answers. I asked them about 18 hours ago, and I’m noticing responses to other peoples questions usually only take 30 minutes to 6 hours. We’re my questions just not received? How long should I wait and where would I be able to find them when they get responses?

They take a day or two max

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We apologize that you seem to be experiencing a delay in response on your forum posts. Please know that we try to answer each forum post as soon as possible, however, sometimes when we have a high volume of calls and chats, it takes a bit longer for us to get to respond. We want to be sure that each post receives our undivided attention when we send a response. Please feel welcome to reach out to us by phone call at 1-800-RUNAWAY or via chat, which can be found on our website at www.1800runaway.org for a more immediate response. In the meantime, we will try and have each forum post answered as soon as we can. We kindly ask for your patience at this time and we encourage that if you are experiencing an emergency or are in danger/at risk, please dial 911. Thank you and we hope to answer all of your questions and provide you support during this time.

Stay safe,
      NRS
      Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
      [email protected] (Crisis Email)
      1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
      https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
      x
      x
      Working...
      X