Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone help me

Please I just need help can I get the free greyhound transportation ticket my mom has been physically and mentally abusing me my whole life and I’ll tell you what happened today, today she broke my finger…

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Please I just need help can I get the free greyhound transportation ticket my mom has been physically and mentally abusing me my whole life and I’ll tell you what happened today, today she broke my finger…
    We're thankful you reached out to us. It sounds like you are in a place that is physically and emotionally unsafe. If you are in danger of getting hurt again, you can always dial 911 to receive help as immediately as possible.

We do have a program to arrange for Greyhound tickets, but we need more information to do so, and the process has to be initiated over the phone. If you can, please call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY to talk about what's going on. Just so you know, you would be required to tell us where you are going, and we would need to have a phone call with whomever you would be going to. Additionally, it would require documentation to show proof you are related, such as birth certificate, driver's license, etc.

You can also report the abuse that has been going on to Child Protective Services. You can call or live chat us (1800runaway.org) and we can do this for you, or you can do so with a teacher / counselor at school you trust. Additionally, you can look up the abuse reporting number for your state and call yourself if you wish to.

You do not deserve to be abused and you don't have to deal with this alone.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X