Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused and stuck

I am 19 and confused, I know Im abuse mentality and I have disorders mentality because of them
    I have tried saving money to move to my bf .. but i am not allowed to save . I also am not allowed to leave and at one point i wasn't allowed to go outside. As well as this I haven't been to a doctor in a while maybe 3 year or 4 . Now I have a fear of people cuz of so
    I am trapped and I thought of two things and one is running away I am unsure what I can do . I have a job but at this place I am chin to . And I have somewhat of idea where I can go but all are out state with no way to be free .Am i able to get help. As I do have a job ?

Hi there,

We appreciate the courage and strength it took for you to reach out to us. We are sorry that you are going through this and we are happy to be of support to you at this time. With the consideration that you are 19, you are legally recognized as an adult. This means that you may have a few options in order to remove yourself from the seemingly toxic situation that you are in. With that being said, we do encourage you to please call 911 without hesitation if you find yourself at risk or in immediate danger.

We welcome you to reach out to us through our chat platform, found on our website at www.1800runaway.org or give us a call at 1-800-RUNAWAY. Our line operates 24/7, so we should always have someone available to speak with you. This will help us gather more information on the situation you are in and explore some options with you.

We wish you peace, health, and safety and we look forward to the opportunity to talk further with you.

Warmly,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X