Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

If my dad messed up once because I got him mad, does that mean cps will take me away. He left a scratch across my cheek on accident

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We are so sorry that things at home have been so difficult. Please know that it is never ok for anyone to hurt you. You deserve to live in a space where you feel safe. Whether or not CPS would remove you really depends on your situation. In most cases, when a report is made to CPS, a case worker is sent to your home to investigate the situation and provide recommendations based on what they see. It may help to reach out to the worker assigned to your case to explore what options might be available to your family. If you have not reached out to your local CPS office yet, it may help you to speak with someone there to provide you more information on next steps. If you do not know how to reach them, organizations like ChildHelp, available by phone at 1-800-422-4453 or online by visiting
    childhelp.org , may be able to provide you with more information. If you'd like to talk about your situation, you are also welcome to reach out to us.

If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. Whatever you decide, know that we are here to support you. We cannot tell you what to do, but we will do our best to help you figure out your next steps. Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button). We are here to listen, here to help. Stay safe!

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X