addicted 2 trouble

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• addicted 2 trouble

I'm 15 and i'm like addicted 2 trouble it's kinda funny yet kinda crazy but anyway i runaway almost all the time i always get detetion and i swear and cuz and smoke but i don't do drugs cuz they F*** u up so i stay away from that but yeah anyway i'm always in trouble it's not even 2 months into the school yeah and i've already been suspended twice so yeah and i have detetion a lot lol so yah and if there is ever a chance to get in trouble i pounce on it so idk if there is something wrong w/me or if i am just a dilquent going no where w/my life even though i want 2 be a cop so yeah

Re: addicted 2 trouble

Thanks for contacting the National Runaway Switchboard. It seems that you are going through some pretty tough times. It seems that you are aware of potential negative consequences when making decisions. You have made a big decision not to do drugs because possibly of the harm they cause. You mentioned that you runaway often and is there anything that causes you to runaway? How are things at home? What is your relationship like with your care givers? Also you mentioned that you get detentions often and you have been suspended twice, is there anything going in your life that is causing you to get into trouble at school?

Do you have or know of any one that you feel comfortable with or are able to express your feelings to? Do you feel comfortable talking to your school’s guidance counselor?

You have taken the time out to try and figure out what is going with your life which is a great step. Also you stated that you wanted to become a cop which is very possible.

We would definitely like to hear more about what is going on so we can explore some options with you. You are free to respond through bulletins but it may be easier to contact us at 1800RUNAWAY. We have a confidential and anonymous hotline and are available 24 hours and 7 days a week. We wish you the Best of Luck!

~NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

there is nothing wrong in my home situation and i get along w/my parents just fine i runaway cuz i like the rush so yeah i got suspend for fighting which i was happy about cuz i thinks she got what she deserved so yeah

Comment

Thanks for contacting the National Runaway Switchboard again. It's good to hear that you get along well with your parents. When you decide to runaway, do you include safety planning? Is there any alternative to addressing or problem solving that doesn't involve fighting and that wouldn't lead to you being disciplined? We hope you continue to make informed decisions and we wish you the Best of Luck!

Remember you can always contact us at our confidential and anonymous hot-line at 1800RUNAWAY 24 hours/7 days a week.

~NRS
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
        [email protected] (Crisis Email)
        1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
        https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x
        Working...
        X