Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me

I want to runaway from home because my family hates me and my brother raped when I was 7 please help

We are so sorry to hear that you have experienced sexual violence. You do not deserve to have this happen to you, and you deserve to be believed and supported. One really great resource for all survivors of sexual assault or abuse is RAINN (Rape Abuse Incest National Network). You can call them any time 24/7 at 1-800-656-4673, or go to www.rainn.org to use their online hotline. RAINN is the National Sexual Assault Hotline and has a lot of services, support and resources that you may find helpful. You can also call us 24/7 at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) if you need to talk.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

hi i'm so sorry that u feel that way and i'm in foster care & i'm 12 i came when i was 11 i feel that way to and yes u can feel like you want to run away sometimes and my brother he ran away when he was 15 and he was lost for a 1 month but the police found him and he had to go to this school. hope u have a good day do not run away from home it not safe if u 17 or older u can but if u not please Do not look what happens to people when they run away from home.
      The National Runaway Safeline

If you're still considering running away, call them first at 1-800-786-2929. Or, you can visit the Safeline website at: http://www.1800runaway.org. The National Runaway Safeline will help you find runaway shelters near you or other safe living situations. or u can call if u have no where to go happy to help
      Last edited by ccsmod16; 11-06-2021, 07:06 PM. Reason: Removed identifying info.

Comment

• ccsmod16
        ccsmod16 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for being kind and helpful and referring the youth to our services where they can talk through our hotline or live chat.
    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X