Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wanna run away and family issues

I hate being here , when my mom is upset she takes her anger out on me and makes me feel bad about myself. My phone is broke right now and i cant do anything sometimes i just wanna kill myself since i got in 6-7th stuff stared too be way different , and i hate the fact i cant talk too my mom about it.

Thank you for contacting NRS.

It sounds like you are going through a very tough time. It is very brave of you to take steps to improve your situation. We’re glad you reached out to us and we will do our best to help you find resources that may be helpful to you.

No one deserves to be treated the way you are being treated. It is not OK for your Mom to take her anger out on you. It is also your Mom’s responsibility to provide a safe and supportive environment for you.

If you are thinking about harming yourself, you can contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org . The Lifeline is available for everyone, is free, and confidential.

Another potential resource is NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, at www.nami.org or 1-800-950-NAMI (6264). The NAMI HelpLine is a free, nationwide service providing information, resource referrals and support to people living with mental health conditions, their family members and caregivers. HelpLine staff and volunteers may able to provide guidance and offer resources that may be helpful to you or strategies for dealing with your Mom.

Another potential resource is the Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline at www.childhelp.org or 1-800-4-A-CHILD (422-4453). Childhelp is a 24-hour hotline with volunteers who can talk to you about your situation and provide resources that may be helpful to you.

Do you have friends or family or a teacher or counselor at school that you are comfortable talking to about your situation? They may have advice or ideas that may be helpful to you. If you think it would be helpful to you, you can also call us and we can arrange a conference call with your Mom to talk about how you are feeling.

You can also always contact us via chat at www.1800runaway.org or call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). We have volunteers available 24/7 to talk and to help you find resources that may be helpful to you.

We wish you the best!
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X