my mum makes me want to kill myself

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my mum makes me want to kill myself

my mums been horrible since i was a kid, ever since my parents seperated it’s been worse, i hate living with her. yesterday she pushed me out of my room and i hit the wall and fell to the ground near the top of the staircase - we were getting our stuff out of her ex boyfriends house and she didn’t want me to take my PC. she used to hit me a lot but stopped when i got a bit older so i’m shocked that she did this. she’s slammed my head to the floor, pushed me, kicked me, shouted at my to kill myself to take pills and die - i have that on video. everytime i think maybe she’s getting better i get disappointed. i cant live with her she treats me like ********, i’m 17 and i have bad social anxiety and struggles with school, i do online school so there’s no escape from her. i wanna leave this house so bad, i don’t know what to do i feel stuck. my dad lives in another country and i don’t have any other family here, i don’t wanna go to social services because they might take my sister away too - she’s not aggressive towards my sister just me. she bad mouths me to all her friends and she has this facade and i cant deal with it i wanna die so badly. i just want a mum that doesn’t treat me like this. she doesn’t take me to doctors appointments that i need and the opticians she just doesn’t care

Hi there,
    Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now and you mentioned being harmed. We’re sorry you’re going through this. You don't deserve to be hurt in any way. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. You may also be able to report any mistreatment to CPS. Child Help USA 1-800-422-4453 www.childhelp.org is an organization that helps protect minors from being harmed. They can tell you more about how CPS could respond to your situation. If you ever need assistance calling out to CPS to make an abuse or neglect report please call is at 1-800-RUNAWAY.
    Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. You are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
    If you would like to talk more in detail please chat soon through our website www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button) if you are unable to call in. We unfortunately cannot give advice as we are non-directive. You know your situation best.
    We hope to hear from you soon.
    Be safe,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X