No announcement yet.

i want to run away but im scared

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My family just doesn’t care for me anymore and they judge me for my lifestyle, weight and looks my siblings abuse me and it hurts but I just feel like leaving but I’m scared.

Comment

• ccsmod4
      ccsmod4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello,
      Thank you for writing to us here at the National Runaway Safeline.

We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. You don’t deserve the mistreatment you have been getting from your family. It’s not your fault that this is happening.

We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time. We can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email or bulletin for assistance. If you would like to talk more in detail and share more about how we can help specifically, please call or chat soon.

Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).
      If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to or seek emergency assistance immediately.
      We hope to hear from you soon.

Take care,
      NRS

Ok want to run away from my mum for a reason I'd rather not say.my mum and dad live in the same town though I'm just a 10 girl and I don't know what to do.

Comment

• ccsmod4
      ccsmod4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      Thanks for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline.

It sounds like you are in a difficult situation and may be looking for some options to help cope with everything.
      Sometimes things can become a bit confusing and frustrating and you’re not sure what to do. Reaching out was a very brave thing to do. Good for you.
      NRS would like you to know we are here to support you at this difficult time.

We are here to listen and here to help.
      Let us know how we might be of assistance. If you would like to talk about your situation we can best help by phone or chat. Please contact us at 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) orwww.1800Runaway.org (live chat).

Having a space to vent and explore options may often bring out a solution previously not thought of. We look forward to hearing from you.

Take care,
      NRS

i live in foster care. my mom is doing fine with staying clean, but if she is homeless. I really want to leave my house. i want to run away so i can help her. im also depressed because i feel unwanted and unexepted because of being gay. i hate my life

Comment

• ccsmod2
      ccsmod2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello There,
      Thank you for reaching out to The national Runaway Safeline, we are here to help and here to listen. It sounds like you and your mother are going through a difficult time right now. It is great that you are trying to help your mother. You may want to consider if leaving would be the best way to help your mom, because then you both may end up homeless.
      For your depression you may want to consider talking with a therapist or a school counselor. Another good resource that may be helpful would be NAMI (national alliance for mental illnesses. They can be reached at 1800-950-NAMI.
      We hope that this information will be helpful in your situation. If you have any other questions or would like to explore more options please give us a call. We are here 24/7 to listen and provide support. We wish you the best of luck!
      NRS

• ccsmod2
      ccsmod2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello There,
      Thank you for reaching out to The national Runaway Safeline, we are here to help and here to listen. It sounds like you and your mother are going through a difficult time right now. It is great that you are trying to help your mother. You may want to consider if leaving would be the best way to help your mom, because then you both may end up homeless.
      For your depression you may want to consider talking with a therapist or a school counselor. Another good resource that may be helpful would be NAMI (national alliance for mental illnesses. They can be reached at 1800-950-NAMI.
      We hope that this information will be helpful in your situation. If you have any other questions or would like to explore more options please give us a call. We are here 24/7 to listen and provide support. We wish you the best of luck!
      NRS
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X