No announcement yet.


  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help?

    My current situation is far less than ideal, starting off I am a trans man, im 15 years old and I dont think I can stand to live with my current situation right now. My house is infested with all manner of bugs (bedbugs, ants, you name it) I live with my grandma and we have never really gotten along. I need to get out of this house, ive considered calling CPS/DCFS but I live with my sister and I dont want her to end up with some creepy older man, Ive considered living with a relative but no-one will take me. At this point I feel my only options are Out-of-state college (ha! if I could afford that I wouldnt be in this mess) or trying to stay at a homeless shelter. What do I do?

  • #2
    Hi there,
    Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time. We can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email or bulletin for assistance. If you would like to talk more in detail and share more about how we can help specifically, please call or chat soon.
    Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); (click on the chat button).
    If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately.
    We hope to hear from you soon.
    Be safe,

    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp