Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel so hurt and no matter how hard i try i just can never be happy.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel so hurt and no matter how hard i try i just can never be happy.

It all started when i was 5 i lost my father figure and it shifted my whole world around and my mom doesn't care, iv'e tried to kill myself multiple times and no matter how hard i try it never works, i've been in 3 psych wards and it didn't work, i've haven't been getting bullied or anything like that but i'm so good at hiding my pain no one ever notices and it's so hard to keep it all inside. I can't talk to my mom because every time i do she just screams at me and says shes going to change but never does and my stepdad doesn't understand anything like at all. I lost all my friends when i had to moves states and found out that my friends didn't even really wanna be my friends because i " stink " and am " poor " when i'm not one of those things. Every thing has been getting so hard. Like today my mom came in my room and put a knife through my tv and started screaming because i kicked her because we were playing. It's like everything i do it's always wrong and i'm never right.

Hi,
    Thank you for reaching out; we are glad that you did. It sounds like you have gone through so very much, beginning with losing your father figure at 15, and the way things are with your mom, and moving so much that it's hard to make friends.
    You must be in incredible pain to have tried to kill yourself. It sounds like when you were in the psych wards, it may have been hard for you to talk about your feelings, and now you still keep it all bottled in - which makes the pain even worse.
    We truly hope that you will reach out to us either by phone to our hotline at 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929) or chat us through this website. The best and only way we can help is by having a conversation with you and helping you discover the resources and supports available to you. You deserve to be helped and heard and we are here for you to listen and to help.
    We truly hope to hear from you soon.
    Sincerely,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X