X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod2
    replied
    Thank you for writing us at NRS. That is a difficult situation to go through in being forced to do things you don’t feel great about. It takes great courage to reach out for help and we thank you for sharing your story. It sounds like you may be concerned about your suicidal thoughts and self-harming escalating if they continue to be ignored. Your safety and well-being are important. If at any point you are feeling unsafe, we encourage you to call 911 or seek emergency assistance. Having a safe place to share your feelings my bring a variety of solutions. You are not alone in this, and we are here to help and support you during this challenging time. If you would like to discuss this more in detail, please call us or chat soon at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or www. 1800runaway.org. We hope to hear from you soon. Be strong and stay safe.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Transgender and wanting to run away

Transgender and wanting to run away

I have read through a few of these and feel i might be out of line to want to run away so badly. I am not being physically or sexually abused, but i still want to tell my story and see what can be done. I live in a house where my mother knows i am transgender, actively ignores it, and forces me into doing things that she deems “girly” and stops me from doing “manly” things that make me feel good. I already struggled enough with suicidal and self harming thoughts, but the way she acts has pushed it to the worst place it’s ever been. She has seen self harm on me, and told me “to stop or ill tell your dad” then never talked about jt again. I have wrote to her in a journal about the how i feel and how i don’t know how much longer i can handle living in this house. My constant thoughts are maybe if i get out of this house things could be just a little better. I have contemplated calling cps because some people i’ve mentioned this too think this is child neglect because she knew i was suicidal and self harmed but never tried to intervene, and actively lied to doctors about jt. I almost wish she would just kick me out because of how much it hurts to live here. I have a place i would like to go but i don’t know if they would let me stay if they knew i was a run away, and i live in a rural area so i don’t know the nearest homeless shelter. If someone could help me figure out the best plan, that would be helpful.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
x
x
Working...
X