•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod15
    replied
    Hello
    Thank you for reaching out to The National Runaway Safeline. It takes a lot of courage to seek help when you are going through a difficult time. Taking the appropriate steps to find a better solution is not always easy and can be a difficult and stressful process. Your safety and well being is important to us and we want to help you have the best options to address your concerns.
    You stated that you are 22 years old and don’t wish to live at home anymore. It must be a terrible feeling to not feel at peace in your own home with your mother. As you are no longer a minor, the process of finding adoptive parents may be more complex depending on the state in which you live. Reaching out to your local courthouse, could help you get more information. It could also be beneficial to talk with a counselor to discuss ways to cope with living with your mother until you are able and ready to move out. As you mentioned, you feel you don’t have any relatives or friends to reach out to discuss your situation. Our call and chat services can provide you with more personal information to help you as we can talk through the possible options you could take to improve or find better living conditions. We will be able to offer you support and guidance as you consider what decisions you could make.
    Once again, thank you for reaching out to The National Runaway Safeline. We appreciate you taking the step to find out more information regarding your concern. We are a 24 hour service that provides immediate guidance and support through phone, and live chat, feel free to contact us at 1-800-786-2929 and https://www.1800runaway.org/.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Family problmes

Family problmes

I want to run away from my house because of my mom ..I’m 22 now…since childhood my mom hv been controlling and dominating me in each n everything …I’m so much done wid this …I reallly want to live my life peacefully wid no contolling element ….she don’t even have endearment for me ..she always ruins my happiness she don’t even le me have frndz …noone callls me for casual talk unless it’s something important coz from my school days she used to scream at me whenever i talk to my frndzz ..now, I hv compleeted my btech this year nd also got placed in a company …I’m earning tooo ….but still I want to get another family support standing by my side but have no one..i can stay alone but still want to get adopted byI any family who will atleast have my back ….seriously not getting what to do.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
x
x
Working...
X