Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm fifteen, my family makes me feel like sh¡t, and i can't do it anymore.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod3
    replied
    Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us here at the National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We know it can be difficult to reach out for help in these times, so we thank you for sharing your situation with us. You absolutely do not deserve the abuse you experienced and we are sorry your mom doesn't accept you for who you are. Your faith, sexuality, and everything else about you are valid. It must be extremely challenging to be in that environment and we want you to know that we're here to support and listen to you.

If you ever need to talk through the depression you're feeling, feel free to call SAMHSA’s National Helpline at 1-800-662-HELP (4357). They are a national organization that specializes in providing confidential, 24/7 mental health services. Additionally, if you'd like to talk more about your specific situation or running away, we are here. We're happy to help you look for shelters, other mental health resources, or file an abuse report. NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email or bulletin for assistance, so if you would like to talk more in detail, please call or chat soon.

Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button). If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Be safe and take care,

NRS

Leave a comment:

• I'm fifteen, my family makes me feel like sh¡t, and i can't do it anymore.

aii so: my brothers father abused me, nothing is being done abt it so he naturally goes over there. that equates to depression. my mother makes fun/ isn't accepting of me over stupid stuff like my faith, sexuality, the way i talk, etc. she pushes all of her stupid opinions and beliefs on me like it's the only way to live. LOTS MORE FAMILY DRAMA! anyway i feel like crap around my family and NEED to leave. what are my options?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X