•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod5
    replied
    Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out, we hope to help as best we can. It looks like it a bit upsetting not having something to occupy you during the summer months while school is out. In most neighborhoods there are summer programs taking place in the library or in the city hall. It could be helpful in keeping yourself distracted if that’s what you’re looking for! If you would like to talk in more detail, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly. Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).
    We hope to hear from you soon.

Be safe,
    NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic I need help getting out of the house from toxic family

I need help getting out of the house from toxic family

for next year school year i am only 14 so i can’t drive yet i need ways to get out of the house i already have ideas for during school like during fall season,spring and the last days of school that i could go to the local library and do homework and stay at the park and walk home but i am not sure what i would do for school breaks and winter also the weekends and excuses to make to get out of going to specific places with family .
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X