need somewhere to go

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need somewhere to go

I am going through a lot at home. Me and my mom have not been getting along and it's gotten to the point where I feel i am going insane in this house. I have had CPS in my home before and got taken out for like 3 months a couple years ago, but they never permentally took me. I'm 15 and this morning I told my mom I don't want to be here and asked her if she could take me somewhere. She got really mad and told me to leave but she's not going to help me. I really think it's in everyone's best interest for me to leave but I really don't know where to go. The last time I ranaway was in 2019 and it was horrible, i was out with no food or shelter. I am trying to prevent that this time but am really at a lost. I have no family or friends to go to and even if I did, she took my phone so I wouldn't be able to contact them. I really am at a complete lost and need help. thanks

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline for support – that takes a lot of courage.

It sounds like you have gone through a lot at home. We care about you and we will do our best to help you. You stated that CPS has been to your home before. If you are in immediate danger, calling 911 may be an option to help you get to safety. You also mentioned that you have previously run away and you are thinking about leaving home again. Every person’s situation is unique, and learning more about your situation may help us to help you. We are available by phone (1-800-RUNAWAY) or instant message (https://www.1800runaway.org/) 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. If you call or instant message us, we can talk to you about your specific situation and try to come up with a plan to help you with what is happening at home.

Please know that you deserve to be treated kindly by your mom and you deserve to be safe. We care about you, and we are here 24/7 to listen and to help.

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X