I want to run away

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to run away

I am 13 and I want to run away, my mom always calls me names, my family picks out of me, my mom threatened to r*pe me one time, my parents even abuse me. My family is also racist & homophobic. My mom told me to Jill myself, my parents tell me I shouldn’t be born and that I am a mistake, my mom threatened to murder me, what shall I just do...?

Thank you for reaching out to us here at NRS,

We are so very sorry to hear that you are going through so much. Please know that if you find yourself in immediate trouble you can call 911 and they would come to assist you with anything you might be going through. Some other options available to you are to report through a child abuse report through us here at NRS where we can assist you in making one. Another organization that can also assist you in reporting is called Child Help (800-422-4453) or online at childhelp.org. Once a report is made a caseworker would come out to your home and if they deem you as unsafe you would be taken out of their and into some group home or facility where the state would help take over custody. Again please know that you do not deserve the pain you are going through we hope you can find some help in any one fo these ways.
    We are here as support to help through this challenging time. We can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email to assist you. If you would like to talk more in detail please call or chat soon.
    Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).
    If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately.
    Be safe,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X